Please

"Please baby girl," Joon's eyes are big and wide and burning into you, "Will you be ours?"

You lick your suddenly dry lips and look at the five of them across from you. They are all staring at you with such earnest looks of complete devotion and naked want that you can't believe you've never noticed it before.

"You guys love me?"

You feel Tae shift next to you before he's pressing a kiss to your bare shoulder, "You know we do baby, you have to know you're our everything."

You swallow and feel your skin warm at all the attention you are receiving, your hands unconsciously fiddling with the blanket that is barely covering you, "You guys won't get jealous of each other?"

Namjoon sits forward eagerly, "So you do want to be with us?"

"Of course I do. I just don't want to cause any problems between you."

They exchange looks, having some sort of secret conversation with their eyes that you aren't privy to. You feel shifting behind you before you are pulled back to rest against a warm, muscular chest, "Princess, you won't cause any problems. You complete us. We need you."

You turn your head to look at Jungkook, "I've seen you guys fight before. I don't want to be the cause of that. It's not fun."

"Baby girl, I can't promise that we won't fight for your attention and time, but I can promise that we will never let it become too serious."

You turn back at the sound of Joon's voice and see that he is now kneeling on the floor in front of you. His hand is resting on your thigh over the blanket.

"Can we show you how much we love you?"

You feel yourself instantly flush, "I'm a little bit messy right now. I don't know if you... I mean, it might be better for me to clean up first."

You swallow at the way Joon's eyes darken, "Baby, that's okay. No need to be shy. We are gonna be making a mess of you daily from now on. We'll also be cleaning you up."

"Cleaning me up?"

You hear the guys chuckle before Yoongi is kneeling on the floor next to Namjoon. He gives you a wink before throwing the blanket over his head and kissing up your knees. You jump at how quickly everything is happening and try to close your legs before he can do what you think he's going to do.

"I don't think... I mean, what? He can't mean to.. I, ugh," You stutter over your words, completely unsure of what to do.

Jungkook kisses your neck and Taehyung rubs your side, "Relax sweetheart, he knows what he's doing."

"He's done this before? You guys have done this before?" You can't keep the slight jealousy out of your voice.

"Would it bother you if we have?"

You lock eyes with Namjoon, but before you can answer the blanket is pulled down, revealing your very naked form to the room as Yoongi's head pops out of the blanket, "Don't worry baby, I've only done this before and only with my own release. This will be a new experience for all of us."

"Are you sure you wanna clean up their.. mess?"

You feel Yoongi open your legs and shift your thighs over his shoulders spreading you open to the room, you ignore the chorus of low groans. He keeps his eyes locked with yours as he licks a wide stripe up your slit, "I'm positive. I want every part of you, even the parts filled with them."

You gasp and close your eyes as his tongue slips inside of you, licking and slurping up everything he can find. You reach out, running your fingers through his hair to hold his head against you. You ignore the murmurs of the others around you, the rustling of clothing, and the shifting on the bed.