Begginings.

First day of Senior High.

I looked at the clock and saw the time, it reads 5:28.

The sun is shining brightly through my curtains.

"Great." i said as i stretched my arms with hair sticking all over my face.

Gosh I sure do look gross when i just woke up.

I tried to fix my oh-so-frizzy hair but it won't even budge.

I gave up, stood up and went to my bathroom. I took a glance of myself and i guessed right!

My face is such a disaster! My green eyes look fine but my thick brown hair is in such a mess.

I took quite a long shower, besides, who would want to smell like a monkey on the first day of senior year?

After i finished drying and straightening my hair i dressed up.

White long sleeves, black skirt, boots, brown rucksack, a brown thin watch and a plain black headband.

I looked at myself in the mirror again. "Good." i said, atleast i dont look awful.

I opened the door out of my bedroom and went down the stairs to see my mom in the kitchen putting some pancakes in a plate in my place of the table.

My mom's name is Jane Sutton. She's nearly 40, has curly brown hair, and has freckles at the area of her nose, and for the record, I love her to bits.

She's the only family I have since my dad Gerry died when i was 6. 18 now.

"Alethea, Good Morning darling." she said with a smile then kissed me on the forehead.

"Sit down first and eat some breakfast your bus will arrive at 6:30." she said.

"Okay mom, thanks!" i replied.

I really don't know why i need to take the bus, the school is just 20 mins. walk away.

After i ate my breakfast i kissed my mother goodbye and went out and waited for the bus.

6:20 a.m. is the time in my watch now, the bus should be here anytime soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Ezra wake up! First day of Senior year today! New City New School!"

I blink as my mom shakes me to wake up.

"5 more minutes mom." i said.

"Ezarael Holt you will wake up at this instant! You still need to eat breakfast!"

With that i sat up and stretched.

As i did, my mom went out of my room knowing i was already awake.

Another year at a new school. Today is the start. I walk up to the bathroom to take a bath.

Black hair pointing to every direction of the bathroom. My black eyes squint because of the water coming from the shower.

I cleaned every inch of my pale skin to feel right.

I went out and got a white v-neck tee, black jeans and black converse. "I'll just bring my bonnet" i said, since my hair is not yet dry.

I went out and walked towards the stairs headed for the kitchen, there i saw my mom Sandra, my dad James and my brother Inigo, already eating breakfast.

Bacon, egg, hotdogs, rice orange juice and coffee are all at the table.

I said "Morning" then sat down and ate.

When i was full i said Goodbye and went out to wait for the bus.