You like......me?

You walked through the halls of the large school, confidence slowly fading with each step. Today was the day you were going to tell your crush that you like her. When u woke up you felt confident, but when you saw her, looking so beautiful and perfect, your stomach twisted in knots.

You walk to the courtyard, where you asked her to meet you after class. The cherry blossoms were in bloom and the afternoon sun was warm and bright.

Reaching the courtyard you see the sweet girl waiting for you, her skin glowing and eyes sparkling.
Your face glows the colour of the surrounding blossoms.

She notices your arrival and smiles sweetly.
(No this will not turn out like that boys love confession to her when she was younger).
You make your way over to her smiling nervously, twisting the bottom of your shirt.

"Hey Y/N what is it you wanted to talk about?" Haruhi asks smiling. God that smile, that smile on its own could make you melt. Before you know it your tongue gets caught in your mouth, you choke on nothing but air.

Stumbling on your words you manage to stutter out a "h..hey H..H...Haruhi."

Haruhi looks at you concerned, "Is something wrong, why'd you wanna meet with me?"

"Oh yeah...I..I just wanted to...te..tell you something."
Haruhi smiles at you. "Well go on then"

"I wanted t..to ask uh...umm have you seen my phone?"
"You mean the phone in your pocket?" Haruhi asks pointing to your shirt pocket.
(Lets say you wear the boys uniform but with a black skirt and black knee high socks cause the dresses are just no okay!)

"Y/N please what's going on?" Haruhi asks confused placing a hand on yours.
You sigh knowing there's no escaping it. "I h..had to tell you, that I...I...Ireallylikeyou!"

Haruhi is taken aback, her face dusted with a dark pink. "Y...you mean it? You like me...like what type of like?"

"Like r...romantically."
"Really? E...even though I'm a girl?"
"Yes....Haruhi I really like you."
You look down smiling with a blushing face. Not expecting a reply but happy to get it off your chest.

"I...I really like you too."
Your eyes widen at those words.
"REALLY?!.....I mean really?"
Haruhi laughs at your cute antics. "Yes I didn't want to say anything cause I always assumed you liked guys."

You eyes remain wide and your face remains pink. Without a second thought you attack her with a hug. Wrapping your arms around her waist and burying your face in her neck.

She giggles before wrapping her arms around you in return. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" She asks sweetly. "I would love to." You answer, looking up at her. (Lets say she's like an inch taller than you).

She takes the advantage and kisses your cheek lovingly. "I can't wait."