It's mutual from now on

~Chapter 1~

Harry woke up to the sun beaming into his eyes. He started to slowly open them only to feel breeze sweeping across his skin gently, looking towards his window, he saw his curtains flowing around by the wind.

Harry got out of bed confused as he was pretty sure that he closed them but he must be wrong. He locked it and walked to his phone only to see that it's time for him to get ready anyways.

"I'll go to the town today." Harry sat to his seat and dig into the toasts his mum made right away.

"Alright baby, just don't go near the forest." Harry rolled his eyes but tried to be sly about it, not responding at all, he has had enough arguments about this with his family.

Since their city was surrounded by a forest that was in the property of the Tomlinson pack. They were all H-wolves which means an in-between state. They were humans but more advanced as they were able to live as wolves.

Everyone knew about them as a few decades ago when people first came here, they agreed with them to stay here since the land of their town is their territory as well.

Each kid is being told all the time to never go near the forest and Harry was having a hard time to listen. He was fascinated by it, it looked so beautiful and he can't really explain it but it's like something is inviting him, like someone would want the curly-haired lad there.

He's never had the chance to see for himself even though he lived on the side of the city, right next to where the endless rows of trees started.

He finished his breakfast so he walked back upstairs and got dressed, getting on his favourite hoodie that had the word 'obsession' on it and some skin tight black jeans. He also pulled on his boots and said his farewell, kissing his parents' cheek.

His usual walk to the school was not awfully long and it was quite enjoyable, as always he made sure to follow the forest as long as he could. He liked to at least admire it from afar.

Everyone knew Harry as the dumb 'wolf-boy' since he has unfortunately expressed his thoughts about them before, them being that they're not in fact evil and would not kill you but there are way too many legends and no one has ever met an H-wolf.

Harry reached his school so he entered and walked to his locker straight away. His friend was already there as they had their lockers next to each other thus making them friend 4 years ago.

"Hi Ni." Niall grinned at Harry with his usual enthusiasm that he had every day and for everything. "Hi H, sup?"

"Not much, I'll have to go to the shop for some new pants."

"Yeah this one definitely needs a replacement." Niall pointed to Harry's worn jeans but he only shrugged it off. It still looks decent enough. Their first class started only for the teacher to be interrupted by the speaker almost right away.

'Attention, we need every children and teacher to come to the gym. I repeat every children and teacher come to the gym.'

Their teacher mumbled about the importance of evolution and how he doesn't know how they will make up for this lost period, while everyone grabbed their stuff and walked out and towards the gym.

Harry walked next to Niall and they took their sweet time almost making them the last ones to get there.

They saw that the governor and the sheriff standing in the middle of the spacious room so this must be serious. Harry and Niall just shared a look and sat in the first row as there were no more free seats left. Whatever they'll announce it makes sense to do it here since this is where most people stay during the day.