Welcome

I sat watching my nephew Toby attempt to play softball with Oscar my large Tivetan Mastiff.  Toby didn't seem to get the Oscar only wanted to eat the ball not bring it back. Toby returned to wrestling Oscar down and retieving the ball. I chuckled and continued to study for my test I had IB a few days. I glanced up so often to see Oscar eating the ball yet again and Toby fighting him for it. I sighed and turned the page continuing to read about the depressing life of Vango. Oscar came trotting up panting. I rubbed his large scruff and chuckled.

"Got kicked of the team Oscar? " I asked teasingly. He stared back with his tongue lulling out of his mouth. I smiled and looked to Toby. Two identical girl which I assumed where twins had joined him. They tossed the ball back and forth laughing when one missed or toppled over to catch it.

"Looks like you where replaced. " I said as Oscar plopped down next to me. I smiled and looked back at my book reading.

"Is that your son? " Came a deep voice. I looked back and saw a male of average build holding a little girl in a carrier on his chest. I smiled and shook my head.

"No he's my nephew. His kit her works a lot. This here is my son. " I gestured to Oscar who had resulted in chewing on his foot. The male chuckled and sat down next to meme.

"Big son you've got there. Drinks his milk I'm guessing? " I laughed and closed my book as Oscar looked up huffing.

"He's a Tibetan Mastiff a large mountain dog known for their fierce attitudes. Only fierce thing on Oscar though is his appetite. " The male laughed and looked at the large fluff that lay next to me.

"I'm Craig be the way. " He said holding his hand out. I took his hand smiling.

"Those are my girls Hazel and Briar.  This little one is River. " I smiled at River and gently booped her nose.

"I'm Nika and That's Toby with your girls and this si Oscar my hound. " Craig ruffled Oscar's ear fur as a hello to which Oscar flopped over onto his back with his tongue out. Craig rubbed his belly happily and Oscar started making noises that could only be presumed as a thank you.

"Its very nice to meet you. " Craig said as he sat back up.

"Nice to meet you as well. I'm new here so new friends are nice. " Craig smiled and tilted his head.

"Where'd you move from? " I smiled sheepishly and looked at Oscar who was preoccupied with chewing on his foot again.

"I can from Moscow Russia. " I said. Craig looked at me wide eyed and I started laughing.

"Long ways I know. " Craig only gawked at me more.

"Russia?! " I laughed and covered my mouth as I started snorting. Craig looked away amazed.

"It's not that far! "

"NOT THAT FAR?! " I laughed harder. Craig hugged River completely mortified.

"Such a distance. If I ever left my girls to go there I'd loose my mind!! " I gently patted his shoulder smiling.

"Well it's a beautiful place if you give it a chance. " I said and he shook his head.

"I would like to do many things.  Going to Russia isn't one. " I sighed and offered a sweet smile. Oscar huffed and barked as Hazel, Briar, and Toby came up.

"Daddy Toby is awesome!! " I assumed
to be Hazel exclaimed.

"He's in little Leagues of Softball!!  He's going to championship!! " I smiled as Toby looked at Craig proud of himself.

"Is he now? " Craig gave me a side glance then held his hand out to Toby. Toby took it firmly and nodded.

"It's a pleasure Toby. I'm Craig Hazel and Briar's Dad. " I smiled as Toby smiled his missing tooth smile.

"Nice to meet you too!  Have you met my Auntie Nika?  She's awesome too!" Toby smiled at me and I chuckled. Hazel and Briar smiled and waved to me.

"She is awesome there Toby. " Craig said making me smile.

"She's from Russia!! " Toby said happily and raised his arms fist pumping. Hazel and Briar gave me the same gawking look Craig had and j laughed.

"Not again! "

"Toby!! " Came my sister voice. He smiled happily and tugged on my sleeve.

"Can you get their number so we can hang out again?!?! " He asked  his cute toothless face making my heart melt.

"I don't see why not?  Ask Craig though. " Toby looked to Craig whom smiled pulling out his phone. I handed him mine as he typed his in and then called his phone.  It rang and he added it to his contacts as I did his.

"There it's done bud. " Craig said handing my phone back.

"Thank you!!  I have to go now though I have practice!! " He waved and I laughed as he took off after his mother. Standing up I put the leash onto Oscars collar and he sighed standing as well. I waved and smiled.

"Nice meeting you guys!  I'll be sure to text or call so Toby doesn't die from yelling at me to call you. " Craig laughed and waved back.

"Ill see you later Nika. " I smiled one last time and took off in a steady jog with Oscar close by.

"BYE NIKA!!! " The twins shouted.  U twisted and jogged backwards waving.

"Bye you guys! "

For now at least.