Chapter Two JASON'S POV

When I wake up I see I have a text from Jessie. Last night was pretty freaky right. Last night was weird I reply. I thought about it last night and I wondered what Jessie heard she said it was people but I wondered how many? Suddenly I jump out of bed and go on my computer I log on and type in Abandoned House 221 Silvercreek Lane the results come up. I click on the first one it says the house on 221 Silvercreek Lane has been rumored to have been haunted by spirits from the underworld. It has also been known that those who go in do not go back out. Investigators have tried to explore in the house but they have disappeared. All that was recovered was a camera and it one image with 12 lines like this ||||| ||||| - - we found out that there's one line for every person taken but only ten have been taken so we don't know if two others will be taken or they have already been taken? OMG I yell that's us! I quickly take a picture of the article put on some clothes and run downstairs where I find my mom drinking coffee. "Hey Jason want some breakfast"? "No sorry mom gotta run going to Jessie's"! "Oh ok you guys have fun". "WE WILL BYE! bye".

JESSIE'S POV

I thought about that house all night I eventually had to get on the internet and search it up here's what I found. ( yes it's the same as what Jason found.) Silvercreek Lane has been rumored to have been haunted by spirits from the underworld. It has also been known that those who go in do not go back out. Investigators have tried to explore in the house but they have disappeared. All that was recovered was a camera and it had one image with 12 lines like this ||||| ||||| - - we found out that there's one line for every person taken but only ten have been taken so we don't know if two others will be taken or they have already been taken? OMG what if this is us I have to tell Jason! I throw on a shirt and shorts run a brush through my hair. I run downstairs I grab an apple and find a note that says

Dear Jessie gone to store be back soon. I leave a note on top of that says

Dear Mom ran to Jason's have my phone with me. I rush out the door and start fast walking to Jason's.

JASON'S POV

As I run to Jessie's I pas the park we used to play at as kids I remember that's where we first met.

FLASHBACK

"Hi Jason come play soccer with us the bells gonna ring soon" my friends say. 15 minutes our Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Green says. "One second guys I'm getting a drink start without me". "Hey stop it"! a girls voice yells I run over and see two boys taunting this girl. I march over there and realize she's so pretty with her brown hair and blue eyes. One of the boys says "oh is this your knight in shining armor little Jessie is he here to save you". "Actually he is" I say. The girl Jessie looks up at me with a giant grin. The other guy said "ohhhh what are you gonna do punch me". "Nope" I stomped past them pulled Jessie to her feet took her hand in mine and walked away with her walking with me. We we went to the field and I said "that should be good we're safe now". "Thanks" she says looking at her feet. "You don't have to be embarrassed Jessie". "Ok" she says as she lifts her head up. "I'm Jason" I say "hey why don't we hang out sometime". "Sure" she says. I give her my number and She says "see you soon"? "Definitely" I say.

END FLASHBACK

JESSIE'S POV

I see a shakedown off in the distance It looks like a person I shrug it off and look at my phone and suddenly I feel someone smack into my I fall to the ground and look it turns out the figure was Jason! He helps me up thanks I say. He smiles what i say blushing. I was just remembering kindergarten on the way here. I suddenly give him a big hug he's shocked at first then hugs back. I pull away and we are both blushing what was that for he asks. "Thanks for saving me" I say smiling. "Your welcome" he says "I couldn't just leave you there". Suddenly I remember the house "oh yah I came to talk to you about something". "I came to talk to you about something too". "oh ok"

you first

no your first

no you first

no you first

Then we both say together "I think we're being hunted from the Abandoned House". "WAIT YOU SAW THAT TOO" we both say together. Then we start laughing "OMG We have to stop that". "So back to the House" I say "oh yah so did you see the article" he says. "Yah I looked it up last night". "That's freaky to think were being hunted". "Yah I wonder what for I don't know". We start walking down the road "I wonder what happens after they steal the people are they killed or slaves" he says. "Yah that gives me the chills" I say and shiver Jason puts his arm around my shoulder and I suddenly feel a lot safer. "I'll protect you" he says. "Thanks I say". Then a car pulls up to us and rolls down the window are you "Jessie Cook and Jason Glass" the mysterious person says. "umm yah" I say. "Get in the car you need to come with me". "Why"? I say. "Your lives depend on it your being hunted I'll explain later get in the car NOW"! Jason grabs my hand and steps in the car I follow we sit down and the car speeds off.