Chapter 2

Ok! Hope who ever is reading this likes chapter 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

After Taryns dad gave her the tickets the girls ran upstairs as fast as they could. Taryn couldn't believe that she is going to be going to a One Direction concert!

"what's the date on the tickets?" Laraine asked sitting down on Taryns bed.

"Um let me check..... The concert is this Friday night!" Taryn smiled

"Taryn, you do know that this Friday is tomorrow right.? I heard that the boys are going to be hanging around the city before their concert, so you know what that means" Laraine started getting really excited

"we will be skipping school!" both girls yelled.

Laraine quickly headed home so that she could begin to get ready for the concert tomorrow. Ok what does she need for the concert, she needs her camera, of coarse, her sharpie, just in case the boys sign something, she would bring her CD, her phone, and a sweater.

She would pack the rest tomorrow seeing as she needs a good night sleep to be ready for tomorrows concert. Lying in bed, Taryn stuck her phone on her charger, and set her alarm for 6:00 AM.

--------------------

Beep 

Beep 

Beep 

Beep

Taryn slapped her alarm clock and opened her eyes, today she is going to a One Direction concert. Taryn jumped out of bed and quickly ran in the shower.

Laraine was coming over at 7:30 to have breakfast and then the girls would leave the house with all their concert stuff in their backpacks.

Taryn skipped down the stairs humming to herself, one thing. Taryns mom was sitting at the table in the kitchen drinking her coffee and reading the news paper.

"Hey mom, since Laraine and I are going straight to the concert after school, would I be able to get money from your for supper?" Taryn asked batting her eyelashes.

"well I will pay for your supper but you spend your own money on merchandise ok?" Taryns mom said taking her glasses off and looking at Taryn.

"Yup share thing!" Taryn took $30 from her mom and ran up stairs to get her backpack with all her stuff in it. She also grabbed her wallet and put it in her purse to make sure she didn't loose it. What was she forgetting, it was on the tip of her tongue, Tickets! Taryn grabbed the tickets and headed down stairs.

"Taryn! Laraine is here!" June called from the living room.

"Hey Raine! Come in! have some brecky!" Taryn opened the door letting Laraine in. The girls ate their breakfast and headed off.

"Ready to go to 'school'" Laraine laughed as the girls skipped school and headed to the mall. It was a fast walk so they were at the mall in no time at all.

"Where do you want to go first?" Taryn asked scoping out the mall.

"Lets go to American Eagle, I want some new jeans." The girls headed over to American Eagle to buy some jeans

--------------------

"Well looks like we could find any good clothes to buy" Laraine sighed as they sat at a table in the middle of the food court. It had just turned 12:00 and the lines were busy like crazy.

"Well im starving so im going to try and make my way through all those people and get some food." Taryn jumped up from her chair and grabbed money from her wallet.