Chapter 1

Taehyung was walking to school with his friends, a  fake smile as his boyfriend squeezed his hand way to tight while they walked. He hated his life, he would give anything just to get out of the toxic relationship he has with Younhi. He was abusive, overprotective, mad all the time, and so controlling. Just last week Tae got beat just because he asked to go out to the club with his friends.

If he was being honest, none of this was truly his fault, but Younhi always made it seem like it was. "Look what you did! You spilt the food all over the floor!" When in reality, it was Younhi's fault the food had been spilt, he was yelling at Tae for no reason so when he lunged across the table to grab him, Taehyung flung the food at him, hoping it would, in some way, change his fate that night.

News Flash: It actually made it worse.

"Taehyung? You okay?" Jin asked as he waved his hand in front of Taehyung's face, trying to catch his attention. 

"o-oh sorry, were you talking to me?" Taehyung was dazed, he wasn't paying attention, thinking about his past. 

"I said I'm going. Your boyfriend left too." Jin said.

"Oh, okay, have a good day, Hyung." Taehyung relaxed a little, letting his guard down now that he wasn't near Younhi. 

Maybe today is gonna be a good one.