Chapter 2

As Taehyung was walking to the front doors, he looked at his feet. What if Younhi found him during the day and decided to ditch school to have a little fun with him? What if they have a class together and he starts doing things during class? He is worried. 

Then suddenly he was falling, laying on his back and staring up at the sky with tears in his beautiful brown eyes. Probably landed on a rock.

"Watch where you're going, kid. No one likes an idiot."

Oh that hurt, Younhi always calls him an idiot, always calls him a defenceless kid. Those words really got to his heart. "I'm sorry, s-so sorry, " Taehyung sobbed, expecting to be hit or yelled at for being a baby. 

"Hey, no no, don't cry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I've had a really rough day." The man apologized. Taehyung fearfully looked up, eyes filled to the brim with tears, but his breath hitched as he saw the person in front of him.

Standing over him, a beautiful man he has never seen before, he had black hair, brown eyes, and his whole face and everything about him was beautiful. 

"Are you alright?" The boy asked, reaching his hand out to Taehyung. He let out a sob, flinching out of habit. "No, no, I'm not gonna hurt you, I wanna help. Did you hurt your back?" 

They boy gently helped Tae up, holding his hand for just  a bit longer. "I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."