Betrayed By The Trusted

Undertale belongs to Toby Fox
Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto
Glitchtale belongs to Camila Cuevas

This story has been adopted by me. The original author is , please if you enjoy this story please give her credit before even thinking about giving me credit. She worked hard on the original. Please go support her.

Naruto and Amber watched as Agate and Coppee fought. They kept fighting until Agate was struck down by Copper and his determination. Agate looked up at him she lost her color and got up and ran.

Amber and Naruto watched as the two fought once more. Naruto and Amber had tears streaming down their faces. " Please stop! Both of you! " Amber yelled. Naruto had to stop her from running over to them. " Amber, Naruto run! " Copper yelled. Agate turned to them with a smirk. Both of them turned around to run. Amber got her skirt caught under a block. Naruto got stuck under a pile of rubble.

Naruto watched as his sister killed his twin and brother. Agate turned to Amber before anything she coughed blood. " My creation will destroy both humans and monsters. " she said as she used the last of her strength to create Betty Noire. The Black Beast. " No if I can help it. " Naruto said. His soul then shined bright and he was sealed within his soul, using a spell.

In his soul he trained, ready to fight his own twin.

--------------------------

Sorry it's short...