the taxi driver

"Triiiiiiin"
The school bell rang, aya, a girl that studies in 8th grade went out of her classroom and got out of school to catch a taxi so she can go back home. She walks in the streets searching for a taxi.
Finaly she finds one...

taxi driver: hey, what's your destination?

aya : just keep driving forward's until i tell you to stop

Taxi driver : okey darling.
...

aya : okey now you can stop sir

"The driver keeps driving without stopping, just like if he can't hear the little girl"

aya :uhmmm siiir i said YOU CAN STOP NOW!!
"The driver stops"

aya : okey thank you, how much was this.

taxi driver: no i am not done yet, this is not my destination.

aya: what do you mean it's not your destination??! What are you talking about sir?? Okey now this is too much i want to get out of here! "The girl tries to open the door but its locked"

The little girl was confused and at the same time scared she didn't know what to do.
Then the driver grabbed something out of his pocket... it was a wet napkin, he put the napkin in the girl's face "at that moment the girl was kicking him so hard and tried to push him away but she couldn't"
That napkin was filled with some drugs that get you sleepy... the girl fell in the driver's hands she was completely sleeping😵 (i know that's craaazy)

The taxi driver keeps driving for like half an hour...