She's One of the Boys

Chapter One

"Oh my god!" I screeched, glaring at Shay. He's so annoying! He pushed me in the pool while wearing my most expensive dress. I just got here from my mother's celebration for our new branch of boutique.

The idiot just grinned at me and shrugged. Bastard. Oh I forgot, he's Shay Lanter, the school's badboy. He's goddamn hot and irresistible. I know what your thinking, gosh! I liked him at first but when years goes by, we became bestfriends and the feelings are gone.

Just when I was climbing up from the pool, Lyndryl, my most stupid friend jumped infront of me. I ended up being thrown in the water again! Those fuckers!

"Lyndryl you idiot! You're dead." I snarled.

Panic crossed his face,"Uh-oh," he said. Shay just chuckled, watching us with an amused expression.

We began splashing water to each other, and laughing like we're hobos. I gasped when a pair of large hands grasped my ankles, pulling me down the water. I opened my eyes underwater, and saw a grinning Mason. He was my ex boyfriend and closest guy friend. We still hook up sometimes, stupid, I know. I still have a little 'crush' on him but not as strong as it was. I really liked him and we dated for 8 months, but decided we were better if we're friends.

He kissed me on the lips, and I wrapped my arms and legs around him. We resurfaced to catch our breath, and he gave me one last peck before we both climb up the pool.

"Hey guys, where are you going?" Logan asked, giving us a knowing look, before smirking.

"Don't tell me you are gonna hook up again!" Chance yelled, giving us a disapproving look. He's a jock, and is very hot, but we are just friends.

"Too early for babies, guys!" Luke laughed and high fived the rest of the guys. Motherfuckers! Gosh, they're so annoying!

"Shut up guys!" Mason snapped, glaring at all of them.

"I need to change, I'm freezing." I muttered, not in the mood in dealing for their nasty remarks. I went upstairs, looking for Gabriel. He's my childhood bestfriend and is very cute. He's the epitome of a perfect gentleman, with his brown hair comb neatly at the sides and blue eyes like the ocean.

I found him staring at wall of his room, deep in thoughts. I quietly walked to him and covered his eyes.

"Aaaah!" He screamed, and I laughed. He stared at me a couple of moments, blinking once in a while. Confused, I shook his shoulders back and forth. "Austin?" He finally said.

"Yes its me Gabe, what's wrong with you? You look like something is bothering you." I said, searching for answers at his face.

He just shrugged and sighed," You should change, you're freezing."

I looked down, I forgot that I was still wet. "Yeah." I replied.

He went to look for clothes in his drawers, and me wondering what's bothering him. He pulled out a large sweater and my very short gym shorts that I left here. I went to his bathroom and changed. I slipped out of the bathroom and cuddled next to him in the couch. He placed his arm around my shoulders and his chin at the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I finally asked," What's bothering you Gabe? You know you can tell me your problem, Im here for you." I whispered, playing with his hair absentmindedly.

He smiled at me, his dimples are showing off. "Im not ready to tell someone, but you will be the first to know it." I sighed and gave him a peck at the cheek before yawning.

"Good night Gabriel." I said, my eyes drooping.

"Good night sweet cheeks, sleep well." He kissed my forehead, allowing me to sleep in his arms.

~~~~~

Hello there! Please dont judge me! This is my first story, I hope you like it. A little clichè, but please support my very first story.