Anger and Frustration

His heart ached. It ached more than anything. The question was, why? Why now? Why after all these years did it take so long to realize his feelings for Louis? Louis had kissed her. Fucking kissed the girl. So why did it kill Harry more than anything? Maybe it was the fact that Harry didn't want Louis lips on Allison's. He wanted Louis lips on his own.

"Bye Alli!" Louis called. Is that what he calls her now? Harry thought sadly. Why can't I have a special nickname? Oh wait...

"Hazza! Say goodbye dude, you don't have to sulk so much cause we're leaving." Louis says snapping Harry out of his thoughts. Harry put on a smile, no matter how hard it was, and waved goodbye. Great. Now he can sulk even more, he thought these girls were awesome, he was most definitely going to miss them. Harry blows a kiss to them, which they all catch, giggling crazily, and waved goodbye. Little did the boys know that the girls were frantic, slumping back into their seats, too happy for words.

"Did that day actually just happen?" Liz says still in shock.

"Hells yes it did." Katy, Beth, and Allison say at the same time. They all look at each other, laughing and drive away, punch happy.

******************

Louis didn't know why Harry was so mad. He hasn't talked to him at all since they left. It was just awkward silence, and with those two it was never awkward.

"Harry?" Louis says making Harry jump slightly. One because of how all of the sudden he talked through the silence. Second because Harry was never called his full name by Louis, unless they were being serious.

"Yes, Louis." Harry never called Louis by his full name either, unless it was a serious situation.

"You seem upset, what's wrong?" Louis asks and Harry's grip on the wheel tightened.

"Nothing." Was his response. That frustrated Louis.

"Obviously something is wrong because your not talking to me and you seem angry. Be fucking honest with me Harry, what the hell is wrong?" Louis voice had risen a little bit, even though he didn't mean for it to.

"I said nothing, okay? It's none of your fucking business what I feel. It's my life Louis, nothing is wrong, I don't have to answer you." Harry says, his voice rising also.

"Well you should! We're best friends Harry! We tell each other everything, no matter the situation. We can help each other out."

"Well with this one it would just be awkward. Plain awkward, Lou. I don't wanna deal with this because it will ruin things between us, okay? I don't even want what's making me angry to happen, it just is." Harry answers. Louis didn't know how to respond to that, so he didn't.

The rest of the car ride was awkward. It was only five minutes, but it felt like forever. When they finally reached the house, Louis realized it wasn't his. It was Harry's.

"Why are we at your house? Isn't your car at mine?" Louis asks and Harry shakes his head.

"Zayn dropped me off, I'm going home. Take your car." Harry says. That hurt Louis that his best friend didn't want to hang out any longer, they always did.

"You're not gonna hang out any longer?" Louis asks.

"No, Louis. Go home." Harry replies.

"Well what about tomorrow?" Louis pushes again. Harry was now beyond mad.

"Why don't you go spend it with your girlfriend that you were snogging today Lou! Huh? Go hang with her and snog her, I'm done for a while!" Harry yells.

"Can't we just fucking talk about this?" Louis yells scrambling after Harry. He grabs his shoulder, and Harry whips around, smacking him in the face.

Louis put a hand to his face. It was beat red and burning. Harry looked shocked, What the hell did I just do?! He thought fear rushing through him.

"Louis! I'm sorry, I didn't...I didn't...I'm frustrated, and I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry, I...I-"

"No you know what?! I'LL FUCKING LEAVE YOU ALONE!!! YOU WANNA BE LEFT ALONE, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU'LL FUCKING GET!!" Louis screeches, getting up and shoving Harry.

Why does it hurt so badly to do that? To shove Harry and say those things? Louis thinks but quickly shakes it off, heading to his car and driving away, leaving a shocked Harry crying on his knees, in the pouring rain.

******************

OMG IM CRYING SO DAM HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!!! OMG LIKE WHYYYUUUYY????? Sorry this is kinda short, but I made the previous one really long nd so I felt that this one could be a little shorter. But srsly tho, this made me cry.

Like omg the feels!!!! I was literally re reading my own book and I was all like "HARRY YOU GO CHASE THAT BOY DOWN AND TELL HIM U LVE HIM THEN HAVE SEX OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT" but then I realized it was my own book that I had written and so I started laughing but then I started crying. But hey hey! That's what good books are all about right??? Feeelllssss!!!!! Anyways, hope u likey, share vote comment and follow!!! thanks my lovelies!!! <3

Katy L.