Chapter 1

"Okay I'm ready!" I called to my best friend Karen.

"Oooh I like your outfit!" Karen was such a charmer.

Tonight is Karen's birthday extravaganza (she is quite dramatic)

The limo picked us up from her house, apparently Karen wants to make an entrance... Whatever that means.

The limo driver (whose name was Ronnie) offered us high class martinis and a selection of chocolate.

When we arrived at the venue all the music stopped and bright lights shone onto Karen as she walked down a scarlet red carpet.

Everyone applauded Karen and I just awkwardly slipped into the crowd.

When everything calmed down and the music started again I rejoined with Karen and her other friends.

I join in with the conversation for a while but lose interest when they start talking about diets.

I go explore the venue then settle on an uncomfortable seat by the stage.

There was a (rather good looking) singer called Justin Timberlake. He was wearing a classic tuxedo which would be dull on most people but he looked smoking hot in it to be honest.

When he was finished his set he came down from the stage and greeted me.

We chatted for quite long time and by the end I was pretty much in love with him.

By the end of the night... I found myself extremely intoxicated and in the backseat of Justin's Rolls Royce.

We arrive at his house (actually, mansion) and by the time we were at his front door my dress was half off and his tongue was down my throat.

He pinned me to the wall... Slipping on a condom and I think you can guess what happens next.

*the next morning*

I woke up confused and with a rather painful throbbing in my head. I looked up... Where the hell am I?

Oh shit did I just have sex with Justin Timberlake...? Well my boyfriend won't be happy.