Creepy Bite Mark

Day 18

"Here is the clothes your mom bought for you", Levy told me as she handed me the clothing while she directs me into the bathroom.

Mumbling a thank you I close the bathroom, locking me away. Slipping out of Natsu's shirt I gentle folded it and place it in my book bag, putting on the a black shirt with a rose on the left side of it with grey ripped pants and as well my black combat boots.

Taking a look in my mirror I notice how awful I look, my hair was all over the place I have bags under my eyes and my skin looks paler. Bring my hand to my right side of my neck brushing the hair away. Removing the pad from the wound I stare in shock at it, the wound had completely healed and is replaced with a TATTOO.

A yellow star engulf by a red burning fire. Running my hand over it the skin is so smooth it doesn't even feel like a tattoo. 'Hell, is probably not even a tattoo', I thought as I stare at it. Is this what Natsu have left on my skin permanently?

Decided I have to get out of here I walk over to the bathroom window which is big enough for me to crawl though. Sliding the window up I grab my book bag and throw it out.

"Hey is everything ok in there", I hear Levy gentle voice come though the bathroom door. Turning to face the door I yelled out, "yea just fixing up my hair". Standing up on the toilet sit I throw one of my legs over the other side of the window.

I'm glad the bathroom is on the first floor either this would've been a nasty fall but again it will not be my first time falling from a second  story house. Grabbing my book bag from the ground I made a run for it, having absolutely no idea where I'm going but I'm trying to find something that I can recognize.

As I kept running I see people from across the street, teenagers. They are probably going to school then I suddenly realize that they are probably supernatural, I mean it would explain the weird light coming out of them. Running past them I see a the biggest house I seem in this whole town, looking at the front of the mansion I recognize the front yard.

Stopping in my tracks I stare at the mansion this is the mansion from the videos I seem in Juvia post. Walking up to it I stare at the huge front door suddenly my body was surrounded by this smell, burning wood and mint. My breath escalated as I can feel his presence near by, I know he's in this house.

I started to bang on the door, the smell of burning wood started to get stronger as I can suddenly feel someone on the opposite side of the door. I wait and wait for the person to open the door but they never did but I know they are still standing on the opposite side.

I bang once again, "I know your in there", I said, his scent is suffocating me but I seem to enjoy it and as well as his warm presence. After a minute or so the door finally opened revealing the only person I wanted to see.

Staring into his dark green eyes trapping me in as this wave of love and lust ran though my body. His hair was tossed to the right, he's wearing a red hoodie that say 'I'm all fired up' with grey sweat pants and he is also wearing some adorable blue cat slippers.

Watching as his eyes move from my eyes to the right side of my neck I saw lust flush in his eyes but not only a second lately it left returning his beautiful green eyes back to my brown boring eyes.

"We need to talk", I said as I walk past him bumping into his shoulder, a shock of electricity run down my shoulder. Quickly turning back to his eyes I know he felt it as well by the way he's looking at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoy this chapter, next chapter will be later this night.

Please people don't be mean about my book and it's grammar. I'm not very good at my grammar if you haven't noticed yet but do correct me on it.

Creep count for the chapter:2

Panda outtttt🐼