#Freedom

Definition : 

According to the urban dictionary, Freedom is defined as being able to make choices or performing an action on your choosing.  

What does freedom mean to me ?

Freedom to me means I can do anything but in a limit and not cross my boundaries.  Being in my limits and enjoying my life is freedom. 

The topic "Freedom" gives me a deep thought about what really freedom means to me ? Does it mean that every girl should be given equal rights in all aspects ? Or girls could be treated the way they were treated before "The Outcasts" ? 

Have you ever thought if freedom didn't exist, how would it be ? You would have someone controlling your life continuously and no one to understand what you want. 

We should be happy to be living in a world of freedom and being free from doing things in force.

But we should also understand that being free doesn't mean that you can misuse your freedom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana Roy, A middle class girl who lived in a village in Gujarat but she wanted freedom from her village and decided to join in a Mumbai college. She loved the environment in Mumbai. She could breathe and feel freedom. She had to live in her college campus in a girls hostel. 

She was excited about starting something new like "A fresh start". 

She made new friends and loved her college life because she had someone. 

Her friends used to party and live a modern life.

She din't drink alcohol or wanted to complicate her life. 

Her friends would force her to go to parties and tell her "Live a little". She wanted to fit in so she would go to parties and get drunk.

She misused her freedom. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The story may seem different. Due to peer pressure, she misused her freedom

She had a chance to ignore or do it. 

Freedom to me also means equal rights to men and women. Whereas in some places, women shouldn't work or study, but the men can. WHY ? 

Some people make women the cause for so many reasons. They blame women for the way they dress or live.. 

As I said before, freedom means being able to make choices for yourself. 

You are the one to decide what is right and wrong. 

Freedom means making the right decisions.

So I conclude by saying " Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it" - Malcom X

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey :) This is completely orginal and written by me :) Hope you like it :D 

Happy Independence Day :)