2- Blackmailing's... not that bad

You dragged the gorgeous bully to a wall and propped him up against it, leaving him to his own lucid dreams with Taehyung. You made your way to the skinny kid still lying in the floor in a tight ball.

"Yah." You called out to him as you turned him around to lie in his back.

The boy opened his eyes and stared at you with the most beautiful pair of piercing grey eyes you had ever seen. He hesitantly raised his hand to your face and lightly touched your cheek.

"You're real?" He asked with large, unbelieving eyes. You suppressed a smile and slowly nodded. "I thought this was a dream." He continued as he slowly and painstakingly got up.

"Do you think you can stand up?" You asked him gently and he bit his lip, shaking his head.

"I don't think so." He slowly whispered and you bit your own lip in worry. The orientation was going to start in fifteen minutes. That gave you fifteen minutes to get this kid up and to the infirmary.

Man, weren't you a terrible person! Here, there was a fellow student horribly hurt and all you could think about was being late for an idiotic orientation. Well, it's a result of growing up in a dog-eat-dog world, you justified.

"Well, let's try anyway, huh?" You suggested as you gently took his arm and wrapped it around your shoulders. You put your own arm around him and slowly shifted to your knees. He grunted a bit but didn't complain.

"Put your whole weight on me." You ordered and the boy reluctantly did. He was heavy but much lighter than muscle pig who was happily knocked out in the corner of the room. You stumbled a bit at first but then slowly found your footing. Even though you had done most of the work his breathing was much heavier than yours.

"Gwaenchanh-a?" You asked as you cast him a sidewards glance.

"Yup." He replied before shooting you a small but bright smile. A smile that made your heart glow.

"But where did the guy who was beating me up? Did he go?" He asked and you laughed.

"No. He's there." You said as you jerked your head in the direction of where muscle pig was happily in his own perverted dream world.

"Y-You beat him?!" He asked as he stared at you with moon wide eyes. He stepped away from you and stood on his own two feet.

"Yeah, so?" You questioned as you slowly inched your way to the door of the class. You were going to be really late to the orientation because of him. However the boy refused to budge and you looked at him in frustration. What was the problem now?!

"You beat up, Jeon Jungkook!?" He repeated and you felt your blood drain from your body. Jeon Jungkook?! There was no way you had just beaten up the youngest son of the Jeon family, right? The guy who could ruin you and your family with a snap of his fingers...

"A-Are you sure?" You asked and you hated how your voice was barely louder than a whisper. Hated how the fear made you stutter.

"Never been more sure of anything else in my life." He confirmed and you felt like puking. This was just your first day and you had already made enemies with the most powerful guy in the country. Only your luck could have done that.

"Oh my god! I'm so fucked." You whispered as you envisioned your father's company, all his hard work, being bought and ruined.

"I-I... I can help." The boy said breaking your suicidal thoughts. You looked him up and down critically.

"I'm sorry but what can you do?" You asked cynically. He simply frowned before muttering something to himself along the lines of "power-conceited chaebols". You raised your eyebrow in surprise. You had just risked your whole life for him and he had the guts to insult you?