My Kind of Fiction

<I don't do prolouges that much>
Watanabe Haruka
17 years old
Obssessed with glasses
168cm
long-haired

A usual day starts and our teacher asked us to make a fictional story about something and we must share it to class. I am the last one that will present by the end of the week. I have no idea what to do, I've never done something lika that ever. I thought that maybe I could be inspired by something and then boommmm... something pops up in my mind.<no spoilers hahaha>

~presentation time~
Hi! I am Watanabe Haruka^^. I am pretty sure that most of you can relate with this fiction that I made.I hope you will enjoy.
This story is entitled "Living life like a fairytale".

Living life like a fairytale, that seems nice.Is it really nice to live like that?
The truth is, I wished that one day I could live like my favorite disney princess.That one day a mighty prince would come and rescue.Or live in some other way. I want to never grow old like the lost boys in the neverland and also find my very own peter pan.I want to be the one and only wendy on my peter pan's life. But not everything went well. I did found my own peter pan but, he found his own wendy, and I am his tinkerbell. All that I can do is to be his friend and never leave his side even if I know that if I stay beside him, I will be badly hurt because I am not the one that he loves. He have his own wendy and I am just his tinkerbell. I can only be with him but I can never be his and he can never be mine.
My feelings sprouted since the 1st time I saw him,we became friends but we can never be more than that.He became my 1st and last love since I promised to never love someone ever again. I hardly recovered from that heartbreak (or did I?) how can I take another one?Life is unfair...super unfair. How can I say so? I've already tasted the bitterness of life. I realized that even if you can live life like a fairytale, not everything went well. It depends on what character of that particular story you are in. As for me, I am in a story where I will always be just his FRIEND. That no matter what I do, he will always pick wendy, and I will always be the character called "Tink".

And that's the end of the story that I made.
Why are you guys so sad? That's life, what do you expect?That everything will went well? Stop fantasizing, life isn't about cupcakes and rainbows only. You guys should know that.