Chapter 9

3rd Person Omniscient

After Yasmine got herself together. She felt good now but lazy she didn't feel like doing nothing. She grabbed her things and walked to Pac room. She heard his shower running and bit her lip she wanted to sneak in there and suck his dick real good for dicking her down like that. But she not that bold when it comes to him. She thought against it. He made her think of hella outta pocket things.

She looked through his dresser to look for a shirt but saw Karl Kani boxers instead. She reached down for a pair and felt something cold and hard. She touched it again and pulled her hand away. She reached her hand down and picked up the metal piece and felt the weight of it. She analyzed it and held it with two hands and act like she was shooting somebody with one eye closed.

"POW!" she screamed and turned around and saw Pac.

He laughed. "You was scared as shit" he laughed.

She sighed and caught her breath.

"Why you going through my shit" he said picking his piece up off the ground and placed it back in his drawer.

"I-I was getting something for me to wear a-nd it was just th-there" she stuttered scared of him.

"Next time ask-

He paused and looked at her as he grabbed her a shirt. Throwing it at her with a mean mug.

"don't trust yo ass like that" he said sharply.

She quickly nodded and went to shower.

Afterwards she got out and dried off and looked at herself in his huge as mirror. She hated her body sometime.

She hurried and through the shirt over her head and slipped into the boxers.

She went back into the room with Pac and saw him writing in a journal like book.

"What you writing" she asked him.

He placed it on his nightstand and responded with a quick.

"None of your business that's what" he said smartly.

She rolled her eyes.

"Can I stay over I don't want to go home" she said to him biting the inside of her mouth. She honestly felt as if he was gone say no.

"Aight go hit the guest room" he stated.

She smacked her lips and ran and jumped in his bed. "Not after what I just gave you" she said snatching the remote flipping through the channels on his t.v.

He looked at her in amazement. She looked him and rolled her eyes. "What?" She asked him she was about to get a attitude.

He smirked "nothing" he grabbed a wooden like box from the side of his bed and took out a pre-rolled and lit it on fire and began to smoke it.

He took a long puff and inhaled it and exhaled.

He looked at Yasmine while she try to figure out what she wanted to watch.

"I gotta question?" Pac said taking another puff.

"What?" She said still looking for something to watch.

"What you like about me?" He asked her as he took another puff.

Her breath got caught in her throat.

She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.

"Nigga what seems to make you think I like you?" She said to him.

"I mean you let me fuck sooo shit I don't know you tell me" he said taking another puff.

When he said that it made her feel like a hoe. Maybe she was a hoe to him.

"I mean you 'fucked me' so what you like about me" she said flipping the question around.

He gave her a sly grin.

"Shit" he said looking at her.

"I guess it's yo mouth it's bitter sweet you say some of the smartest stuff sometimes other times I be ready to kick yo ass" he said looking. "Like how you was telling me you couldn't stand me and shit some of that shit,-

He bit his lip as he thought of what to say.

"Some of that shit is true for some niggas" he said.

"Plus you a nice ass piece of chocolate" he said biting his lip laugh.

Yasmine smiled ear to ear.

She was a blushing fool as she turned her head so he couldn't see her.

"You too bald head" she said

"Now tell me what the fuck I wanna hear" he said thumping her exposed thigh.

She sighed.

"I don't know nigga damn I don't even like you" she said a loud.

He smacked his lips. "Man ion like yo ass either that was just a reason I fucked you' he said to her laughing and shrugging his shoulders.

She sighed. "I-I-I guess it's the way you think the way you talked to me the night Elign cheated on me. I never been talked to like that it was like you was opening up to me or something like showing me the truth. It's as if you really knew what you was talking about--I-I liked that,thats why I wanted to chill with you 'I Like It' " she said sighing again. It got quiet he took another drag from his pre-rolled.

"That's wassup" he said to her. "I fuck with it" he smiled. "I fuck with you"

~Sorry For Any Mistakes I didn't proof read❤️

~Comment Y'all Opinions,🌸