Return of thr wolf....only i'm not alonepart12

Recap:

"Marli?" the voice spoke. It was coming from somewhere across the other end of the room, opposite me. The smooth, rich voice was soothingly familiar, resonating through the air.

I bit on my lip. "How did you know it was me?" I asked curiously.

The voice quietly chuckled playfully " I'm pretty sure I would be able to sense your unique pull anywhere M. it's like I've got my own personal radar designed specifically for you" the voice said softly.

I smiled "I guess I'm glad it's not just me." I said quietly, biting down on my lip.

.............

I bit down on my lip further as the same familiar emotions I always got around him started to reappear. The air was suddenly much heavier and I could feel the tension between us, the same crackling intensity. The same waves of desire rushing over me.

Then I could see his slow shadow as he got up from where had had been sitting and prowled towards me, I still couldn't see anything but his strong outline as he gracefully approached. " So... let me get this right..." I watched him as his dark figure leaned over me, his hands finding mine, intertwining our fingers. The contact let off an explosion of energy through me and I had to fight back a moan. Was I supposed to feel this way just holding hands?

I could see his jaw clench slightly as well, in the darkness - maybe I wasn't the only one having difficulty staying in control...

His thumb brushed circles on my hands skin and his intoxicatingly alluring smell engulfed me... I almost didn't hear what he said next, softly as he leant next to my hair " So you can feel this ...connection between us too?" he said as he leant in and grazed his teeth across my jaw line... I bit down on my lip harder.

His touch sent sparks jolting through me and I could hardly reply "Mhhm" was all that came out. I felt his smile on my neck, his warm breath sent shivers down my whole body, which I fought in vain to suppress.

" And when I do this?" he whispered before he kissed the hollow of my neck,

"Mhmm" was all I could reply through the fireworks going off in the pit of my stomach ...

What is he doing to you Marli?

Then he trailed his lips up to the side of my mouth, leaving a trail of electric kisses burning on my skin as he went "And when I do that?" he said huskily, his body seemed to radiate heat and power.... Why wasn't he kissing my lips yet?

God Marli gets some self-control!

But I couldn't because every contact, every touch ended up leaving a disturbingly familiar white-hot imprint on my skin. His hands slowly unlaced with mine and his fingers trailed up the inside of my wrist, setting off fireworks under the delicate, thin skin, then up my shoulders and stroking across my collarbones. I felt my body unconsciously lean towards him like a magnet, closing the little space between us and all of a sudden I could feel my hands had reached up and were running through his soft dark hair, tugging slightly. I swear I heard him growl lightly in response through the darkness. Then as he leant forward and I realized I wasn't biting my lips anymore, as he quickly gripped the cut out back of my dress, his hands touch sending ripples of energy across my whole body, compounded by the raw power and heat I felt when he pressed me into the hard planes of his body. God was that a rock hard six pack I felt?

I felt my whole body warm and melt as I realized that it wasn't just his six pack that was rock hard, not only that but he was about to kiss me and I had no self control. And I mean none. I heard myself release a quiet moan.. Oh god did I just do that out loud-?