Captured

I woke up on the floor of my room, in pain, it was 7am and I guess I had fallen out of my bed even though I had never done that even as a child. I sat up and began to shiver from the cold air in my room, the wooden floor making it worse since it felt like I was sitting on ice, I hugged myself for a minute before getting up to crawl back into bed but I stopped for a moment, "What the hell?", I said aloud to myself, seeing dark finger prints around my wrists, it had turned my wrists a deep mixture of black, purple, and blue, like someone had beaten me almost if I were to get in a really bad fight, I looked around for a moment once I started to feel like someone's eyes were on me again. I bit the inside of my lip before crawling back into bed, underneath what I thought was the safety of my covers and even though I felt like I could still sleep, my body wouldn't let me.

I couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching me, I would've just shrugged it off as my imagination if it had been night time but it wasn't, the sun is high in the sky, burning brighter and hotter than Hades, "Maybe I should go check on Sarah..", I whispered to myself before getting up, letting the cold air consume me as I slid out of my bed to start digging through my clothes, "I guess I don't really need to dress up too much.. It is just Sarah after all.", and with that reasoning in mind I grabbed a simple graphic Walking Dead T-shirt and some black leggings. I walked into the bathroom as I finished getting dressed and pulled my hair up into a bun, I made sure it was decent before grabbing my phone and car keys and once again making sure everything in the house was locked, my paranoia was starting to set in and my gut told me it was for a good reason.

After I drove over to Sarah's and went inside, sighing, she had left the door unlocked which isn't surprising but very disappointing. Once I stepped inside, I locked the door behind me and walked into the living room only to stop mid-step and look at the room in horror, but no scream could come out, there was blood everywhere and body parts that looked mutilated beyond any form of repair. I remembered the kid I was babysitting last night and ran upstairs, seeing a blood trail that came from every room upstairs and I stopped, going back downstairs and grabbed two butcher knives before I went back up, I went to the kids room and covered my mouth with one hand as I backed up into the hallway only to feel my back press against something warm, my heart stopped but I immediately stabbed one of the knives I grabbed into whatever or whoever was behind me before jumping back and facing him, "You...", is all I could get out, the man from last night, the one who was watching me, it felt like my body had given out and no matter how hard I tried to move, I couldn't. The man stepped up to me, grabbing my wrists, his fingers matched the marks, he grinned as he pulled down the surgical mask with his left hand, "That's right... Me again, would you like for me to schedule an appointment for you too, darling?", he asked with a husky voice and a sarcastic tone. I pulled my wrist free before stabbing the other knife I had in my hand into him as I pushed his body back, sliding my foot behind his leg to make him fall before making a run for it, running downstairs and I could hear him getting up and going after me "You're not going to make it out alive!", he yelled and laughed as I unlocked the door. I had barely gotten the door open before I felt someone grab me and slam my back into the wall causing me to let out a cry of pain as he stepped closer to me and held me against the wall, "Let me go you fucking freak!", I screamed as I tried to wiggle out of his grip and he just laughed at my struggle, "How cute.. You think you're stronger than me.", he said as he watched me squirm before I just gave up and decided to wait for the perfect moment to try to fight back, "Fine.. Kill me then, that's what you want to do, right?", I said as I looked up at him and only got a low chuckle before everything started to go black.