short story. :)

I had my morning breakfast and I was set to play with my brother. we love to play catch catch with the ball. my brothers love Me a lot. they both play with me and it's really fun. we go out and do all kinds of fun you couldn't imagine. my dad's pretty cool too. like yeah, it's a family so obviously he has to be caring. Dad stays at home All day cuz he works from

home. my mom goes to office though and I see her only till late evenings. my family's the coolest I could get. they're all so caring and fun. my brother and I have a habit of going down together. in the evening we take long strolls around our building and at times even out. we talk a lot and share a different bonding. dad n I walk around in the morning. I love morning walks. they're just so fun  and refreshing.

one day, I was gettin bored and playing with my brother's glares and I broke them. when he saw that, he was so angry. I really felt bad. he Didn't talk to me for an hour or so. I went to dad's room to take shelter from the anger..at Times my brother really loses his temper when I fiddle with his things. but that's okay, he gets fine in sometime  :)

I hate the rains. they make me sick and if I get wet a lot I'll really be sick and dad doesn't want that at all. I have to be home quiet often then. I miss my friends  at this time of the year. we get to meet so less.

I have very few hobbies and all I love to do is play!  all day long! it's boring when everyone starts working or is in their own mobiles and laptops. I don't even have one! maybe I'm too small for that. I don't enjoy tv. but I do enjoy football and cricket on that.

I may be very small but I get very weird thoughts at times. I'm so small, I can hardly speak anything that they understand but yet they know what I say and what I like. maybe when I'm too old, and on my final breath. all I'll take back with me will be happiness of my family , the love and my last word to them could only be 'woof!'  I'm diplo. the third brother of the shrivastava family.