EPILOGUE

The wedding day came by faster than Akira anticipated. She wasn't upset as before, but she was still weary of the decisions these two crazy people were making, but kept those thoughts to herself.

"You look beautiful." She looked behind her to see Ansel in a black suit as he gazed at her body.

"Hmmp, I'm not talking to you." She muttered and moved away from the mirror.

Ansel sighed, following close behind her as Akira searched for her heels.

"You can't still be mad at me." Ansel asked, wrapping his arms around her waist and held her close.

Akira tried to pry his arms away, but failed. Letting out a sigh, she turned in his arms to face him.

"You should be in Japan right now, in charge of your dad's enterprise. Not here wasting away with me." She muttered,

"Yeah, and you should be in London shooting your first major movie, not making a nest out of my home." Ansel shot back,

Akira pouted and looked away.

They both finally made a decision about their futures and they were equally shocked with the other's decision.

Ansel chose to pull out the fight for his dad's inheritance and allowed Daniel to have it all. Daniel himself wasn't the slightest bit pleased with how things went down. They were expecting a fight and more opposition, but he couldn't do anything since Ansel privately called the family lawyer and took out his name for the will. Ansel finally learned there were far more important things in life than fighting his brother for a company he didn't even want. He was going to follow Akira to London and surprise her there, giving a two page speech of how their love was so strong that he gave up everything just to be with her.

Akira thought long and hard about what exactly she wanted. She wasn't even in her thirties yet so what exactly was the rush? She was perfectly content with her role on Desperate Detectives and she wasn't quite ready to leave everyone she knew and loved. Her dad and Cordelia were also moving to the city to be closer and she wanted to try to see the good of their marriage. So she turned down the London contract while subtly recommending Genevieve, but don't get her wrong. She simply wanted that witch as far away as possible from her. If she stayed then it would've also been easier for Ansel to come and visit when he wasn't in Japan.

Now imagine their surprise to learn that neither of them was leaving. Akira wasn't angry just irked that Ansel would leave such an important thing just to be with her though if she did think it through, she was doing the same exact thing.

"I don't regret my decision in the slightest, Akira. I'm far too happy here in your arms, constantly making love you to care about some stupid fight." Ansel groaned into her ear as his hands travelled down to her ass where he squeezed tightly.

Akira looked away and she gripped his shoulders.

"I'm starting to think we're becoming addicted to each other. Ignoring everything else just to have each other." Akira muttered,

Ansel chucked and got down on both knees. "Baby, I became addicted to you from the first night I had taste of you."

"Oh, I don't mind getting some before we leave." Akira chuckled, making Ansel laugh, but that wasn't his intentions... well before, but now all he could think about was going under her dress and satisfying her with his tongue.

"Gladly, but that's not what I'm kneeling for." He mumbled and pulled out a candy wrapper.

"Werther's original, your favorite caramel candy." Ansel stated playing with the wrapper.