Chapter 1

Dear Maya,
Well finally, we moved to a much more civilized community. It's a little gated area but it's really nice. I just finished unpacking all my stuff. Damn, you were so excited to move here. You would really like it here. The view into the city is beautiful, it's just like living the new York dream. Matthew and I are starting school tomorrow. Yeah, we are finally college freshmans. I am so not looking forward to it, well atleast not without you. I really wish you were here with me you know for moral support and also to see it all. I miss you Maya. Return if possible.
Love, Monica.

Monica Morrison was the name given to me at birth. I mean why not come up with something like epiphany or sorrow or even sadness or something more drastic. Anyway it's Monica. I am one, and the last of the best set of triplets ever. Only problem is my sister Maya died about two months ago in a car accident. I don't ever blame Brad at all, I mean it wasn't his fault right. Of course it was his fault. If he wasn't such a horndog my sister would still be alive today. I hate him so much for killing her.
Matthew was even more mad than I was when she died. Oh yeah Matthew the complete asshole. He's rude, abnoxious and doesn't care what people thinks of him.
Well atleast he was, eversince Maya died my whole family has been tearing apart.

"You told me not go cry when you were gone, but the feelings overwhelming it's much too strong. Can I lay by your sid...." I was singing before my door burst open.

"Yo mom needs you downstairs!" Matthew said with his eyes glued to his phone.

"Next time you knock OK Albert. Anyway what does mom need me for?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"For this" he said before farting in my room and running off.

"You asshole".

I screamed and ran after him downstairs. As he was about to finish the stairs I jumped on his back and we both fell to the ground. I slowly looked up seeing a woman and two very charming boys.

"Uh hey" I said plastering my fake smile on.

"Oh my God, you and Matthew are always doing that" my mom yelled clearly frustrated.

"Sorry Mom" I said as I got up and brushed myself off.

"This is Mary Jensen and her sons Alex and Cole. They came to welcome us to the neighborhood. They are also going to UCLA so you guys can be friends. Oh and look they are twins just like you guys"

"Twins?" I asked as I looked up at Matthew who was already looking at me.

Did she seriously just say twins. Wow. I started to make my way upstairs so I could get away from these people before I flipped. Seriously mom Maya is not even gone that long and already you're tryna forget her.

"Well where are you going hunny?" Mom asked.

"My room"

"Why we have guests"

"Because we aren't twins mom!" I yelled with tears now streaming down my face. Did you forget her already.

"But hunny"

"Stop" I put my hands up to stop her from saying something she'll probably regret later. "Just let me go to my room OK"

The day past in a flash. Every minute Matthew came to check on me and then soon I was fast asleep.

-----------------------------
Chapter 2 will be out by tomorrow