The Secret that could Kill Us

University. It wasn't awesome like most people would put it. It was like high school but with less immature losers. I had only been here for like a week and I still wasn't used to the cachos of Gulph University. There were all sorts of different people around and the time table I didn't really under stand.

My life used to be so simply. Then I went to university. Now everything is complicated and werid. Most of the friends I have made here  have been here for a good one to two years. I always did well in school but now I was falling behind in classes.

My teacher were scowleding me. My parents were always call me wandering about why i wasn't keeping my grades up.Like I really wanted to listen to them conpare me to my sister. She was a model /actress thing. It was unfair. She had the good looks and the brains. She always kept up in school. Like I did as well but compared to her my grads ment nothing. 

But never mind that. It was a new beginning that was starting out horrible. Frist my teacher yells at me for being late to class on the first day. It not like I am used to waking up at five to get ready. Then there was the whole getting spilled on in the cafitearia because Somebody can't watch where they are going. 

  So far university sucked. The only good thing to university was that I had friends to back me up. There was Mia,Brianna,Ashley,Carmen,and Sally.

Mia was well what people would call a "follower." A pereson that will stay around and cater to our every dimand. Yup thats what our little Kia Mia was for. The main thing I liked about her was that she was asian(Hence why we call her Kia Mia) and very pretty. She had long black hair that fell just past her breast. Also she had a nice tan complexion to match. She was a good friend that would stick with you threw thick and thin. 

Then there was Brianna. She had a mind of her own. Always trying to do everything on her own not want anyones help. Yup that was her. She had golden blond hair and a tan complexion like most girls and boys here on campus. Even though it was not always sunny her in canada. Brianna could be strange and spontanious at time so we call her Brianna banna. 

Ashley was the bitch of the group but sometimes could be a good friend. Ashley grew up in all private schools with rich snotty kids. She always had alot of cash on her And wasn't always the nicest of people. Though when we needed something she was always willing to pay and that is why we call her Cashley Ashley. It was werid but we liked it. 

Carmen was a little bit more I guess you could say abusive. I learned that the frist day I met her. She told me straight up front that if I piss her off I should run because she would break my face. She will not hesitate she will kill you. So we call her Carmen killer. Her brown hair fell Just past her shoulders. When you looked at her though you wouldn't think she was mean. she had that shy look to her. 

Then there was Sally who well I didn't know much about. We just called her back ally sally because she was a bit of a detachment. I gues you could say. She never really talks to anyone and you never see her with out her sketch book in hand.She had Curley light blond hair that poffed out a little. but the look worked for her.

Then there was me. Simone Dorrie. The girls like to call me sassy Simone because well I think you can guess why. I was just me. The sassy red head who couldn't keep her mouth shut even if her life deepened on it.The girls like to teas me about that.

The girls and I were planing on meeting up at lunch. I didn't mind considering I was the newest to the group. I was only nineteen and the girls were ethier 20 or 21.

I was on my way toards Frist period when I noticed something shinny at the corrner of my eye. I looked over at it to see it was a neclice lying on the ground. I looked around the school campus but saw no one around. I walked over and picked it up.