Chapter Twenty-Five

Bryan's POV

So I just sat through a lecture on baby mamas. It was interesting. I could care less about Joslyn. So to get away from the craziness, I took Olivia to The Cheesecake Factory. I wanted to go for the food but she reminded me that we just ate. She didn't want me to be unhealthy. So instead we came just for the cheesecake.

We finally get seated. The hostess gives us our menus and tells us that our waiter would be with us soon. The table gets quiet, so I search through the cheesecake menu. I can tell Olivia is looking at me, so I ask, "Why are you not looking at your menu?"

She replies with, "I already know what I want."

As soon as she says that, by a shadow, I know that our waiter is here. "Welcome to The Cheesecake Factory. I'm Aaliyah, and I will be serving you. "

Aaliyah? Aaliyah? I know that name. Say it ain't so. My thoughts are interrupted by Olivia saying, "Bryan. You're being rude. Look up," she commands me. I do so and it's the girl from our interview. The girl that gave me her number. Is this a sign?

"Mr. Bryan Breeding," Aaliyah says flirtatious. "I figured I was in over my head when you didn't text me," she says with a laugh.

I take my phone out and give it to her. "I lost the number right after you left."

"I can't do it now. But I'll write it on your receipt."

"Duh," Olivia butts in. I look at her and she says, "Well it's obvious. She's at work."

Aaliyah laughs at her comment and asks,"Aren't you Carnell's baby's mother?"

I can tell she was trying not to say baby mama. The way she struggled was kinda cute.

"Noooo. No," Olivia answers.

"Ohhh. Patrick's lady?" Aaliyah asks, hoping she was correct this time.

"Right," Olivia confirms.

"Is he here right now?" She looks around.

I intervene in their conversation. "No. I stole her." The two of them do I small laugh, and then we get back to business.

"Ok. Well what do you guys want to drink?" she asks us.

I answer, "A lemonade for me, and a Sprite for the lady."

"How do you know that's what I want? I probably want something else," Olivia makes a scene.

"Because I know you." Aaliyah looks at us going at it.

So I ask, "What do you want then?"

Olivia looks up quietly and says, "A Sprite."

"Dude. You just wanna make a scene."

"Hush!" So we start going at it.

Out of nowhere, Aaliyah stops us and asks, "So are you ready to order?"

"Yea," we say in unison.

I continue by giving my order. "I want the Toasted Marshmallow S'Mores Galore,   Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake, Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheescake,  Godiva Choclate Cheesecake, White Chocolate Rasberry Cheesecake,  Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake, Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake, and that'll be all."

They both look at me crazy but I don't care.

CLIFF HANGER LOL