Black Figures

"Please, its Micheal..."
My heart dropped at the sound of his name, I didn't know if it was in fear or excitment, maybe a bit of both..
"Uh, please come in doctor." I say letting him in.
He steps in cautiosly, as if something jump out at him at any second. I lead him towards my living room and gentle sit him on the couch.
"Doctor, what the matter with Michael?"
"(Y/N), I have quite terrifying news, it should be you that is sitting down..."
My heart continues to stink in fear, as I gentle sit myself on the couch across from him.
"Please, what is it Dr. Loomis ?"
"(Y/N), there is a reason I came to warn you first... (Y/N), I'm afraid that well... uh Michael he uhh managed to escape the institution..." The doctor said, ashamed.
I froze at the news. Michael he's out... should I be happy or afraid. Something felt wrong immediately, like I should be afraid for my life.
"And, it doesn't end there, the reason I came to you first was because he's coming for you, (Y/N)... As we went to investigate his room after he escaped, the whole toom was simply a blood bath... But your name was written all over walls... in blood."
Chills went down my spine and I got dizzy. It was getting hard to breathe and my head was spinning, my heart began to pound in my ears.
"(Y/N), please stay calm, I'm already searching for him, but the thing is... We haven't seen any sign of Michael since he escaped."
"S-so.. he left t-town?"
"That's what we believe, the thing is he escaped well over a week ago..."
"W-what?"
"Yes, but you should be safe for now... but I recommend that you find a male friend and keep him in your house until further notice... You shouldn't be in the house by yourself.. Oh, and remember to keep all the doors and windows locked." He said, getting up and leaving the house.
I sat in silence, in fear... My mind going a million seconds at once.
~~~~FLASH BACK~~~~
$Author's POV$

"GAH!!! RYAN, PLEASE, LEAVE ME ALONE!!" PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!"
"Aww, doll face, you'll like this I promise... Dammit, Ben, keep her still!"
"I'm trying man, she's stronger than she looks!"
The girl was struggling against the blonde haired boy, who was forcing her hands above her head.
The brown haired boy's hand was slipping under the girl's shirt, making her squirm and whimper. He slipped other hand dangerously close to between her legs.
"RYAN LET GO!!! PLEASE!" The girl cried.
"Oh, princess, keep begging for it you're making me hard." The boy breathed against her neck, rubbing his hard on against her thigh.
"GOD, NO! SOMEONE HELP ME!!"
"SHUT UP! Before I punish you... I'll fuck you so hard, you won't wanna walk for days.. So be a good girl or suffer."
The girl cried, silently praying help would come, praying for her beloved, Michael Meyers, to save her.
"Aww, don't cry darling, you know I love you.." He said, kissing her neck.
She pulled away in disgust, spitting at his face, causing him to get pissed.
"Oh, that's it princess, I tried to play nice but now you've pissed my the fuck off... Prepare for punishment." He growled, ripping her pants off of her.
The screams and cries or help were futile as they mercilessly tortured the poor girl for what seem like forever...
~~~~ END FLASHBACK~~~~
Chills ran down my spine, breaking me out of my trance.
I walk up to the front door and lock it seeing that Dr. Loomis didn't.
I felt an uneasiness run over me. I felt like eyes were on me, but I was alone. Maybe I should change that... Should I call Zak see if he can come over? I don't know when he gets off though... I quickly jog to my backpack and frantically look for his number and call it.
Ringing...
Still ringing...
Still Ringing...
No anwser.
My heart jumps in my throat, maybe I'll call the café.
I look up the number then call it.
Ringing...
Still ringing...
"Hello, this is the white cup café, what can I do for you?" His voice rang through the phone.
"Oh, for fuck sake, Zak I've never been happier to hear your voice.." I breathe.
"(Y/N) are you okay, what's wrong you, sound scared." His voice, fearful.
"Yes, I'm fine... I'm just glad you picked up.."
"Oh... Well, is there something you need?"
"Uh, yeah will you come over to my ummm house, like today?.."
The phone went silent for a second, and the sound of Static was heard along with the sound of heavey breathing.
"Z-zak?!"
I yelled into the phone in panic.
Suddenly the static and heavey breathing was gone.
"(Y/N)!? What happened?! You voice was gone and all I heard was static! I'm leaving work early, I'm coming straight over there. I'll there in 10 minutes."
"Okay...."
He the hung up after that, my heart was still racing after what just happened.
I notice my salad still on the table and finally decide to eat, in hopes of distracting myself for 10 minutes.
Once I had finished my salad, Zak wasn't here yet so I kinda just started pacing through my house. Nervously checking through the windows everynow and then.
Why was I so afraid of Michael? I loved him dearly, and I still do, don't I? I guess it's the fact he killed all nurses and doctors in his way just to get to me... But is he really coming for me?
As I continue to pace and check out the window, I see a black figure standing behind my tree... It was tall, and resembled a well built man. I froze as the black figure continued to stare.
I blink once... and it was gone.
I unfreeze not knowing what to think about it. I move to my room quickly running up the stairs and slamming my door shut. My heart was beating outrageously fast and I feel like I could barely breathe.
I walk to my drawers pulling out a loose t shirt and some leggings, but them on quickly.
I zoned out, everything was quite, I felt peaceful and calm for just a moment.
The door bell rang loudly in my ears and I move to open the door. Before I head down stairs, I take a quick look out my window. Down there was a man where a mask and navy blue jumpsuit standing there staring up at me.