PART THREE

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin was in the bathroom taking shower whilst singing. Nara was packing her belongings in the luggage for their leaving the next morning. While she was taking her stuff in the luggage, she hears Jimin's voice in the bathroom.

"He can sing?" She mumbled while doing her work. After she finishes, she went to pack Jimin's belongings.

"You not done yet?" Jimin asks when saw Nara packs his clothes. He went sat on the bed while drying his hair.

"Do you want to give a hand?" She said without looking at her husband.

"Why ask for a hand when you got all mine?" Jimin tries to seduce her. Nara looked at him.

"Oh, really? Then, move your feet here, use your hand, shut your mouth and come to help me." Nara said looking at Jimin. He just pouts and went help her.

"Fine. Why don't you go take a shower while I'm doing mine? Fair?" He looked at her.

"Fair and square." She smiles and went into the bathroom. Jimin just smiles a little before went packs his belongings.

Jimin and Nara didn't know each other too much. Their marriage is the first step for Nara to know about Jimin. She is not a type of girl who will stalk a guy just to know about him. If she wants to know them, she will become their friend.

Jimin is very caring about Nara and decides to be a friend before takes the next step for their marriage life. He respects her privacy. For Nara, she doesn't have reasons to say refuse to Jimin wish. As a wife, she has to listen to him.

"What time our flight, oppa?" Nara suddenly asked as soon as she went out of the bathroom. Jimin turned to answer her but instead just stare at her.

Jimin gulped as saw his wife wear a see-through nightgown which showed her half-naked body. Nara went closer to help a little.

"Hello... Are you there?" Nara waved her hand in front of him. He quickly turns away from her.

"Hmm... At 11:15 am. Why?" He said nervously. He can't focus on what he was doing after saw his sexy wife. He forehead were sweating for no reasons.

"I thought to see our parents first before going to the airport. Is that okay? Why are you sweating?" Nara said and notice Jimin was sweating? She uses her towel to wipe his sweat.

Jimin becomes more nervous when she comes to close. His heartbeat becomes fast as soon her hand touches his forehead. He feels so suffocated. He could feel the heat on his face.

"Why your face so red? Are you hot? But it cold tonight. There is raining outside." Nara said as looked out the window.

"N-no... Just... C-could you... M-move a little? I-I can't b-breathe." He suddenly stuttered. Nara turns to see him again and just to see he was close his eye.

'What is wrong with him?' She thought and sigh.

"I think it not working." She mumbled weakly and walk to the bed. Jimin opens his eye as hears what she was mumbling. He looked at his wife which is already get on the bed. He sighed and went to sit next to her.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing. Just... Am I not sexy yet to get your attention?" She sat up and asked. Jimin confused with her sudden aks.

"Why you ask that? I even can't breathe to see you wear like this. I might lose control, you know." He said honestly. Nara smiled a little before tells him what actual reason she wore that.

"Actually, your grandma give me this. She said she wants to see a grandchild before too late. I can't do anything instead promise her. She looks very happy when I say that. She also complains that you and your brother always busy to spend time with her. You know that I'm a single child and I don't have a grandma. She looks so happy on our wedding." She explains to Jimin. He just chuckled at her.