Chapter 2

Secret Intelligence of Korea (SIAK) Headquarters
CLT Zone
Monday, 23rd January 2001
02.56 P.M.

"Oh, you are back?" Yoongi asks when he sees the ladies walk in the living room. His fancy black shoes click on the glass marble floor while holding a mug of black coffee. "Right. Brithney, your Grandpa Smith is looking for you. You should call him". He says in one go and walks away.

"Are you going to your room?" Yerin questions and the younger slightly nods. "Great! I am following since your room is one way to Sojung eonnie's. I wanna grab my lipstick from her room"

Today Hoseok, Namjoon and Sojung will have extra tasks as street vendors. They will monitor the school for the next three hours to make sure the school is safe enough for them to go home. Each of their stall has the weapons they mastered and a knife in each of their pockets. They prepare well.

As what is expected by Min Yoongi, a bunch of men come. To be less suspicious, Sojung is the only stall opened while Hoseok and Namjoon are in the classroom with secret path. Science class 10-3 in the second level. The men are seven in total. One of them seems to contact someone and then one of the security guards opens them the door. They get into the school.

Hanseong High School
Monday, 23rd January 2001
03.07 P.M.

Sojung quickly closes the stall and brings her shotguns and some bullets in her black pocket bag. She puts on her earphone, black mask and makes sure her identity is secured then enters the school few minutes after the men. She quickly informs Hoseok and Namjoon to get ready.

Unfortunately, the steel entrance door is locked inside. Sojung has to climb up the gate. Wiung....Wiung....Shot!The gate has never been expected to have a censorship. It keeps on ringing. Sojung climbs into the school quickly and hides inside the library across the entrance.

She is hiding behind the shelves. Footsteps are heard outside and the shadows of the men are ready to haunt Sojung. "Crap. I think I am caught. It's about three men I think. Go track the others and don't mind me. Make sure your identity is safe" She confesses. Pulling her masks up to her nose, she takes out her gun and aims forward. "No Sojung lis--". She cut the connection off. "It's showtime"

Sky Apartment
Monday, 23rd January 2001
03.18 P.M.

"Don't you have your own house?" Jimin complains as the younger has been always barging his apartment, leaving the owner no peace. "You know I hate my house" Jungkook mumbles as he snuggles on Jimin's pillow. "But still live somewhere else"Jimin continues. "Let's live together, I'll pay half of the rent, hyung" Jungkook suggests. "Wow!You called me that! Since you did so, I agree. Besides I couldn't let my best friend suffers, could I?" Jimin praises and the younger chuckles.

"Hey Jeon, let's practice basketball, shall we?We have tournament next week" Jimin offers and picks up the ball. Jungkook glances at him then at his own leg. "I have just sprained my ankle. Anyway I wanna ask you a question"Jungkook states. "Go ahead". "Why do you live seperately when your family is rich. Don't ask me back cause I have my own reason" he continues. Jimin glares at his ego but answers anyway "I am graduating soon. I should depend on myself" Jimin winks still fidgetting with the ball. Jungkook fixs his eyes at the ball and agrees to go practicing. "Let's go"

Hanseong High School
Monday, 23rd January 2001
03.35 P.M.

Using their student IDs, Jungkook and Jimin could access to the school by the student's path.

DOR!

A shot is aimed at Sojung's thigh. Jimin gasps and the three men looks around. "Holy shit. Is this Hanseong High School?!" Jimin panicked as Sojung takes this chance to use her skillful fast shot at the three man. They are knocked off. Her thigh is really in pain and it won't stop bleeding.

"Ahjumma! Ahjumma!Are you alright?" Jungkook runs and takes a look at the pain. "Hyung! Call 911! Quick" he continues. Sojung widens her eyes and grabs Jungkook's wrist. Jungkook looks at his blood-stained hand and to the older lady. "No. Please no hospital. Just bring your friend away. It is dangerous" she begs with a low voice, holding the piercing pain. Jungkook is not stubborn as he nods and stops Jimin from calling the 911. "Hyung!!Follow me!" Jungkook pulls his hyung away as soon as possible. "What the--"

"Hoseok, Namjoon. I'm knocked off but as well as their three accomplices. Complete the mission and don't mind me" Sojung tells. Hoseok and Namjoon in the other side have no better choice than obeying. "Matthew, let's move into the class beside the clinic"

The other men are now in the second level as Hoseok and Namjoon are hiding behind the wall, beside the door. Their shadows pass by. "They're going here" Namjoon tells. They look at each other before counting down.

"1....2....3....". Hoseok kicks the door opens, diverting the men's attentions. Hoseok knocks off two men with his blades and the other one, is shot by Namjoon quick. Sojung once mentioned that there were around seven men so where is the other one? They ignore it and move to the men to check what they are bringing.

"Fuck Namjoon!There is a small bomb here and it is counting down. 16 seconds to go". Without words, Namjoon pushes his partner aside and grabs the bomb from him. As an expert, he manages to shut the bomb off. "Namjoon, I think..." Hoseok quickly moves to the source of the sound and there is another bomb. Namjoon widens his eyes when he reads ten seconds. Luckily, they are just small bombs. There is no other bomb found.

DOR!

"Namjoon!No!" Hoseok shrieks and squats to detain his friend's body to land on the floor. Hoseok doesn't know to do as he can't move the blades freely, two guns are aiming at him. "Tell me who is your boss?" Hoseok grits his teeth and curses. "I would better die". It happens to be more than seven in the school. The other two men smirks at how corageous Hoseok is"Such a waste. Goodbye"

DOR!DOR!

Hoseok closes his eyes but nothing seems to transpierce his skin and meat. He opens his eyes and the two men earlier are found dead. "Sister!" Hoseok cheers and a tear slips. "Told you. There is no win without an Eunha" She scoffs and looks at Namjoon's lifeless body. "Yerin eonnie?Are you done down there? Namjoon oppa needs some help"

"Is Yerin here too?" Hoseok questions and her little sister nods "She is taking care of Ms. Heilstafix". Hoseok tears his shirt and tries to stop the hemorrhage on Namjoon's shoulder.

Secret Intelligence of Korea (SIAK) Headquarters
CLT Zone
Monday, 23rd January 2001
08.56 P.M.

"Let Sojung and Namjoon have their wound healed before operating back" Yoongi announces to Yerin, Eunha and Hoseok in the gloomy meeting room.

Knock knock.

Sojung comes in after an approval voice from Yoongi. Yerin goes after to help her walking to the meeting chair. "I want to make a statement. I don't think Hanseong High School is a safe place". Upon hearing that, the three early speakers look at Sojung for an explanation. She sighs. "A security guard opened them the door which clearly means they are accomplices and I believe there are much more. I don't think Eunha is safe enough there. We sh--"

"Enough Sojung. That's why I assign all of you there. To protect the innocences in that school and we aren't moving anywhere" Yoongi asserts and stares at Sojung intensely. "But boss, the thing is Hanseong might be--" Sojung tries to explain again but is still rejected. "No buts. You can quit if you don't want to obey. I have tenets and it is not easy to coax the school principle"

"Boss, isn't that too much?" Hoseok complains and the ice princess, Eunha has also given a disapproving gaze while folding her arms. "Meeting dismissed" Yoongi tugs his hands in the pocket and walks out the room. "I should have a talk with him again" Hoseok clenches his hands and is going to get Yoongi but Eunha stops him. "Don't be reckless. Let everything cool down itself. I'll have a talk with Sojung eonnie"