Prologue: The Interrogation

Disclaimer: Atlus.

Besides if I own Persona, I would make both gender playable and LGBT options available (๑⁼̴̤̆ꈊ⁼̴̤̆) and probably make an anime about the P4 and P5 protags getting the AHEM (งᐛ )ง

Notes and warnings: this WILL contain strong language and some other horrific stuff that might trigger some people so either proceed with caution, skip it (I'll put le'warning before it happens) or don't read. Also, it's my first attempt to make a slightly dark fanfic so it might seem... Off at some part, I guess?

Also the fact that this contains BL /Yaoi between the two FOOLS. One fool is sealed so he doesn't count 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 and the whole topic of masks. There will be a LOT of reference for that one topic. It's called Persona anyway xD

Other than, the pics are not mine. I just added them to be more immersed. I would draw them myself but I can't draw shit, also it's my first time writing soooooo... I have said what I needed to say. Should probably shut up and let you read. PEACE.(o ̄∇ ̄o)♪

(♥Ő‿Ő)☞♡☜(Ő‿Ő♥)

Amamiya Ren waited patiently in his interrogation room

Amamiya Ren waited patiently in his interrogation room. His whole entire being was still quite light headed due to the drugs the cops gave him. How much did they inject? He was still a growing teenager. Considering the fact that the cops were quite brutal with him before, they'd probably gave him an adult dosage. Or more even.

An empty square of nothingness surrounded him

An empty square of nothingness surrounded him. No clocks, no windows, nothing to indicate the time of day it was. A hanging lightbulb above his head was the only source of light he had in the godforsaken room. The blue filter it had just signified how empty the room was. A simple chair that he was sitting on, a table in front and another chair. But it had nothing on it.

He sat there, alone with his thoughts, or at least the remnants of his thoughts, as he tried to remember what happened before his capture. But all he could see were scattered memories that couldn't make sense whatsoever.

A talking cat who seemed to know how to infiltrate and sneak through security.

A spaceship. Since when did he go up to space?