1 - Who?

[A/N] Hello! This was the first crossover I wrote, but I've decided to share it with you on Wattpad. If you've gone on Fanfiction.net, you might recognize this story because I posted this story before I was a member on here... But I've migrated over to Wattpad and I've decided to bring some of my stories with me! Just to let you know, this story was originally intended to be a one-shot with the plot originally thought of in a Cards Against Humanity Game, but I decided to end it with... 7(I think) Chapters... But if you REALLY want to read more in this crossover, tell me and I'll try to continue the story!

As you might've noticed, this is a crossover between Supernatural and Doctor Who. It is set, obviously, before Season 9 Finale of SPN, and after TDOTD in DW. It has moderate swearing (just like in the shows), and is quite short, none of them above 500 words... But like I said, if you REALLY want it to be longer, comment or vote or whatever is your style and I'll see how I can do with more... Other than that, I hope you enjoy this story! xx - CC

Dean jolted awake, finding himself in a rotten chair with loosened ties around his wrists. He was in the Dungeon of the bunker and with no memory about how he got there.

He looked about his surroundings until his gaze fell on Sam, drowsy and looking beaten.

'Sam‽' Dean immediately jumped from the chair, the crude roped falling to the cold floor. He raced over to his brother and looked at him closely, untying him. 'Sammy, can you hear me?'

Sam slowly lifted his head to the sound of his brother's voice. 'Dean?' he murmured. 

'Oh my god, Sam...' Dean let out a relieved breath and continued to unbind him.

'Dean... Are we in the dungeon?' Sam asked when the last rope finally fell, and he stood up slowly to see above his brother's head. Dean nodded, rubbing his wrists. 'Why?'

'I haven't got a damn clue,' Dean responded while looking around. 'I'd better call Cas.' And he turned around to literally call Cas.

'Cas!' He yelled to the ceiling, 'get over here, Cas, it's important!' The two waited for a few moments, awaiting to see that man in the trench coat. Just as Dean was about to sigh, a wind came over them, followed by a deep voice.

'Hello, Dean?'

Dean jumped as his eyes lit up, and he gave a small grin as he turned about to face the angel. He paused for a few moments to take in the sight of him, before realizing their placement and clearing his throat.

'Hey, Cas.'

Cas looked over to Sam, who gave a small nod, before narrowing his eyes and squinting at the two of them.

'Why are we in the dungeon?' They both shrugged.

'Well, Cas, why do you think we called you down?' Dean looked at the being, who simply shrugged.

'Where's Crowley then?'

In an instant, their expressions changed to curious, lost faces.

'Who's Crowley?'