Break Up Or Stay With Him

[With Nightmare and Error]

Error's Pov

I was  with Nightmare i keeled down and looked up at him on his throne i know that i failed him to kill Shiori and Ink.Nightmare walk up to me and pointed a tentacle at me  i knew that i was about to die until he put his tentacle down splatted and something was forming and then my eyes widen.

Nightmare: You failed me Error so that means that i won't kill you you will have a partner to help you kill Shiori and Ink.I would like you to meet Killer Sans.

Error: I don't need help for this Genocide Killer!!

Nightmare:Is that so? *points Tentacle at him*

Error: But if you want me to then fine.

Nightmare:Good

Killer:Now shall we ?

Error:*nods*

[Both Teleport]

Nightmare: They won't live forever. *evil laugh*

{With Me and Ink}

Ink:..

Me: *looks at him*

Ink: Shiori it's fine if you don't want  to be with me.

Me: It's just that i don't who to choose ok.

Ink:*pulls her closer*

Me:Ink?

Ink: Take the time you need. *puts her hair back*

Me:Ink i just don't know who to choose should i break up with Error.I bet the other Sanes like me too. Ink i just can't i don't i want to break no ones heart.*tears up*

Ink:*wipes her tears away*

MY Pov

I just don't know want to do should i break up with Error or should i stay with him it just to hard love is to hard for me.

{Portal Opens}

Ink and Me:?!

Killer: Is that her and Ink?

Error: For the 5th time YES!!!!

Killer: Then it'st time to make some kill

Me:*stands behind Ink* Ink?

Ink:*looks at Her and kisses her head and pushes her in a portal*I love you

Me:Ahh

Ink:*takes out Paintbrush and fights Error and Killer*

{With Me}

My Pov

Ink pushed me in a portal and i fell on something or someone.

???:Ow

Me:* gets off* I so sorry i did'nt mean to-

???: It's fine  *Looks up* A human?

Me:Another skeleton?

A/N

Hey guys i added two more charters in the story Killer and you might other one so you might want to write/or type who he is anyways i have to get back to work in School .And no i'm not a teacher i'm student.byeee!!!