Cant Explain..(Teen-Urban story)

Amaya's Pov

As i pull up all heads turn, Walk thru by rich homie quan blasting through my stero.

"Ayee amaya i see you girll" my bestfriend  vivian yelled running to my hotpink dodge charger.

i turn the music down and take my raybands off getting out my car, applying  lipgloss real quick turning to vivian and giving her a hug.

"Hi mookiee!"practically screaming the nickname we gave eachother when we were kids.

"Pookieee i missed you so much i havent seen you in so longg look at you, my bestie look badd as hell get it boo!"

i do a hair flip, turn and pose "of course what you expect?" feeling myself ohh to much.

"really bitch? a thankyou would be nice." she said laughing.

"ctfu thankyou, thankyou now its my first day of school you gonna show me around or nah? i aint tryna be late bruhh" i said locking up my car.

"Yess pookie cmonn" she said pulling me walking to the entrance.

I look to my right envy eyes look at me from their cliques mumbling and making faces and i just flip my hair and keep walking. To my left more cliques talking about whatever. I think having a 'clique' is petty tbh, but thats just my opinion. Anyway i walk in this big ass school with vivian, O.O damnnn ima get lost. I already know omg. omg. i wanna run out. like now, 1 2-

"amaya!!" vivian yelling at me and waving her hand in my face.

"what?! what??"

"whats wrong why do you look like your bout to cry"

"i dont wanna do this, this schools big what if i get lost or something or or-"

"stop! stopp your not gonna get lost and nothing bads gonna happen everythings gonna be ok your just to worried for no reason calm down. Cmon lemme show you your locker." she started walking again

"damnn ma " some guy from a group said.

i rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"this is your locker"vivian said "andd heres your combination and schedule 2minutes till first period so hurry up. ill meet you in class ima go to my locker."

"gotchu"  i replied doing my combination as she walked off.

"wassup babygirl, lemme holla at you for a min" one of the guys from the group i saw earlier said. I heard of him though hes springyard high's player and the last thing i wanna do is get caught up in his games to get my heart broken. Plus hes a drug dealer and even though his tatts are ohh so sexy on him i would NEVER fall in his trap.

"No you cant actually." closing my locker.

"I b-"

"no." i said cutting him off "you cant i heard of you, and i know your type."

"stuck up huh?" he said smirking

"no, im just not like all these other girls that will drop my panties for you just cause you said."

"woahh" he said laughin " who said anything about droppin panties ma? we cant just be friends damn."

"i meen whatever i guess, just dont try no stupid shit."

he laughs and bites his lip "alright, whats your name?"

"amaya..you?" i looked up quick then back down approaching my first class.

"amaya. cute. and christopher but you can call me chris."

"well chris im at my first class. Soo see you around."

"ok ma see you around."

Okayy anyway guys my names Amaya im shy girl with a attitude that can make people hate me nd i honestly dont give a fuck. My mom died last year so i came back to my hometown with my dad to finish senior year with my beatfriend vivian. Im a daddys girl and whatever i want, i get. simple. Im the only child and got spoiled with both parents all my life. Attetions always been mine, i like it that way. Whats mines is mine, and i dont like sharing. I have trust problems after my ex jaysean 2 years ago and i promised my self to stay out of relationships till school ended. My mom and dad always told me the key to a comfortable life is education, and thats all im focused on. Makin that bread i got a mind of a hood nigga and a face of a model♡ im 5'6 and petite. With dark curls, brown eyes and pretty pink lips. I deff. got a reason to be conceited. Anywayy back to the story.

Lunch time-

Amaya's Pov

"so how do you like the school so far?" vi asked me all excited.

"its ok, im just ready to go hom-" gco.

"Ayoo ma!"

"my names amaya." i said gettin annoyed.

"my fault amaya, you never gave me your number tho"

i rip a peice of paper nd write it down "here" standing it up giving it to him.

"alright ill hyu then" he said walking off.

"dang maya chris really chasin after you. he dont ever do that for no female he must actually like you"

"no its becuase he wants something he aint gonna get, He thinks ima be fast nd give it up like the other females in his past."

"w- "

"ugh im tired" i said completely ignoring her ready to go to my next class and get this day done.

At home-

Amayas pov

"Hi daddy" i said kissing my dads cheek as he came in from work.

"Hi babygirl how was your first day?"

"It was ok, i really miss mommy tho." looking down feeling the tears come.

"aww princess iknow, i miss your mother too. And i know she misses you as well. God felt it was her time and he was ready for her, And will do the same for you. You just gotta be strong, she always gonna be with you, even though you cant see her."

He said wiping my tears, "stop crying babygirl."

"ok daddy i love you" i said hugging him.

"i love you too baby goodnight."

"goodnight"

i walked upstairs and layed down when i got a text

*unknown* goodnight ma❤

i instantly knew who it was. I programmed his number and replied with a simple,

*me* goodnight chris

and fell asleep. 

***So that was the first chapter, how was it? i thought it was bad. But anyway comment and let me know and vote thankyou

~~naishaa♡