Joseph [Old] X Reader

★Secret Crush★

"So you like older men now, eh?" Polnareff teased nudging you in the shoulder. You covered his mouth with a pillow "Shhh, quiet. He'll hear us." "Wait, isn't he married still?" Kakyoin questioned. You giggled "Oh no, him and Suzie Q had a divorce two years ago so he's singleee!"

Polnareff crossed his arms "Well then, you have a chance, (Y/N)." "She sure do," Kakyoin added "but will Jotaro be pissed when he finds out that (Y/N) is trying to ask out Mr.Joestar?" "I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a damn." you argued. Both of your best friends laughed in agreement.

Moments later the subject of the conversation entered the hotel room. All eyes turned to Joseph as he cleared his throat "Ahem, am I interrupting anything?" "Not at all Mr.Joestar!" Polnareff said smiling. The older man smiled in returned and turned to you. Your eyes met with his as you turn red, you felt like you were about to faint. "Hey (Y/N), are you alright?" Joseph asked "Your face looks as red as Kakyoin's hair." "I-I'm fine Mr.Joestar." you answered shyly. "Hmm I don't know Mr.Joestar, you might need to examine her just in case." Kakyoin suggested winking at you. You couldn't believe that he set you up for the kill like this.

Before you could say anything else the man sat next to you on the bed placing a hand on your forehead. Joseph's gentle touch made you shiver as he moved his hand from your forehead to your cheek. "Hmm, everything seems fine to me, Kakyoin." Joseph said as he got up and made his way to the door. He looked back at you "Also ,(Y/N), I want to see you later on tonight outside the hotel. It's important!" "O-Okay Mr.Joestar!" you grin watching him leave. "Ooooo, I wonder what he wants to talk to you about, can I tag along, (Y/N)?" Polnareff asked "No way!" you yelled.

~Later Outside The Hotel~

As you stepped outside you looked up and notice how beautiful the city was at night. It looked even better along with the moon and stars, you were in a daze.

Busy adoring Egypt, you didn't notice that Joseph had snuck up behind you. He covered your eyes from behind "Hey (Y/N), it's me!" You giggled moving his hands away "Let me see you!" Joseph took a step back as you turn around to view him. When you saw him you gasp holding your hand to your chest "Wow, Mr.Joestar you look amazing!" "Do I really? Hehe." Joseph asked blushing, he was dressed in a stunning dark blue suit with a matching tie. "You really do, I could had dress up myself if I'd knew you would come like this!" Joseph laughed "Relax, you look amazing just the way you are." You smiled, this was the perfect time to tell him how you feel but you really want to just kiss him instead but it was a risky move you were willing to take.

You grabbed Joseph's tie bringing him down to your height as you went in for the kiss. Joseph's eyes bucked but he quickly melted into the kiss. Things got heated as Joseph slide his tongue in your mouth. In response you slide yours in and around his mouth as you both fight for dominance.

Soon Avdol came along, he chucked at what he saw "Mr.Joestar I'm pretty sure the young lady needs some air!" Joseph quickly pulled away making a string of saliva "Avdol! Uh sorry, got carried away." "It's fine." Avdol reply, he turn to you and smiled "So you finally told Mr.Joestar your feelings, (Y/N)?" A puzzled look came across your face "Wait..how do you know about me having feelings towards Mr.Joestar?" Avdol grin "Polnareff told me, he told Mr.Joestar too and even Jotaro." you growled in anger "POLNAREFF!! I'm going to kill him!" Joseph placed his hands on your shoulders "Honey, don't get too upset. I'm yours now!" you giggled "Yeah but still I WILL kick Polnareff's ass with my stand when I see him!"

★End★