Park Chae young.

*3rd person*
A girl was sitting on a swing a big smile plastered on her face. It was a nice and warm summer day. She was having a lot if fun, running around together with her parents and earing watermelon. She was the luckiest girl.
As her mum was stacking up the empty plates her dad was chasing her until...
Crashes and banging were heard inside. And soon after a group of men dressed in black barges through the door.
Her dad knelt down in front of her
Dad: no matter what's going to happen now. Always remember that we love you. You're our little angel ok? And always fight for yourself!
The gir: but d-daddy! What's going t-
Dad: don't worry but promise me you'll always remember what I told you!
He holds out his pinkie. The girl interlocks her small finger with his and quietly says: promise.
Her dad stood up again. And walked towards the mum who was struggling with the men who came closer towards them...
They grabbed her parents.
The girl: MUMMY! DADDY! NOOO!
she started to run. As fast as she can and as far as she can but all of a sudden she felt a sharp pain coming from her upper arm and in seconds filling her whole body...
She tried not to care and carry on running but it hurt her to much. She ran into a dark alleyway and then she saw it.... A knife. She tried to pull it out with all her strength but after it was out... Her long white dress got soaked in her own blood. She ripped of the rim of her dress and held it onto the deep wound but it wasn't helping....
Someone approached her. It was a tall guy who came closer and closer she backed away but soon after the 6 year old hit the wall.
Guy: hey don't be scared I'm trying to help you.
She hesitated.
Guy: what's your name?
The girl: c-Chae.
Guy: come on I'll help you with your arm.
She hesitated again but he picked her up and carried her to his car. And since then.... Everything changed her life.

*(A/N. Heluuu and thanks for reading part one! I hope you liked it! But... How did he change her life and in what way did he change her life.... But most importantly Who is he?

Next chapter coming soon! *