The Mii's

These are the names and personalities of the Mii's that will go on adventures throughout these stories.

(TBD) means that their last names will be different in every story, so watch out for that.

Name: Mark (TBD)

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Choice of weapon: Martial arts

Personality: Mark is the hothead of the Mii group. He tends to let his fists do the talking, which involves him getting hit by Suzy in the end. For some reason, he tends to fight his brother in arms, Will. There's just something about Will that drives Mark nuts. However, under all that tough attitude, he's a gentle person. He doesn't like to show his soft side, but when he does, you can swear he changes into a entirely new person. When someone hurts his friends, he will never hold back, even if it gets him hurt in the process.

Name: Will (TBD)

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Weapon of choice: Swords

Personality: Will is the most calm out of all the Mii's. He tends to focus on the task at hand than having fun. He's not as straight forward as Mark, but he doesn't pull his words either. He likes hanging out with Suzy and Mark when they have some free time. Will is not well liked by Mark. For some reason, Will and Mark fight over small things, and Suzy doesn't know why. Will doesn't like being angry, saying that it could cloud his judgement. But when he does get angry, he is brutal in battle.

 But when he does get angry, he is brutal in battle

Name: Suzy (TBD)

Age:16

Gender: Female

Choice of weapon: Arm Cannon

Personality: Suzy is the girl you want to have around. She's nice, caring, and lovable. She's the most shy out of all the Mii's. She really cares about her friends Mark and Will. She tries to be the one who puts those two in their place when they get out of hand when they fight with each other. When the situation calls for it, she doesn't hold back in battle, especially when it involves her friends.

That's all you need to know about these Mii's. I'll try to update as fast as possible. Until then, Ciao.