Some info on my ppl just cause

I decided to tell the backstories of my ocs here so you guys understand them more! Also to make this book interesting xD

First lets do my newest oc in this Athena.

A young girl with orange hair in braids.... "nerd".. they only called her that not by her name.. her gorgeous name... No friends.. only bullies..
They wrote on her locker.. her desk.. her personality.. "Athena!" That one girl yelled "You are so pretty."
The "nerd" didn't answer knew it was a fake complement. Afraid she was scared of people.. that was her weekness..

NOW RAIN

"Hello Rain! You look great today." They always said that to the girly girl named Rain. She was so sweet but had anxiety  it wasn't good to have it but she did.. Perfect life..but still anxiety.. Rain was lovely.. still is.. all she needs is support and friendship.. she always smiles.. always cares.. so just maybe..
Smile back..

Now SaiLor

This girl was "bad".. the worst girl at school.. but had her girlfriend and friends. Sailor. her name was Sailor. Faint memories she had.. but friends left.. girlfriend was away.. she was Alone.. so she made others life's bad.. not something that was good.. but it made her happy.. it was her choice.. she could of been nice but nope.. Demons took over her.

ALEXA MY FAVE

The popular Queen.. Alexa River.. she's pretty.. but had a rough life.. Self
Abuse.. that had been her strife.. "will it stop?" She asked herself.. It wont.. sure the Abuse from him and MrRiver has.. but her self abuse wont.. Pills..that is her best friend.. joy pills.. stress pills.. but He still haunts her.. can't he and the memories DIE.

All of  the highlight words are my issues the real me..