roomates

Alison's POV

As I grabbed. my stuff out of my truck I struggled to get to my dorm but I finaly made it!

I got my keys out and unlocked the door and entered. I dropped my stuff and then looked around. there was 2 twin beds, 2 dressers,a closet,a flat screen TV and a lamp. other than that there was plain walls and stuff.well sense I was first here I chose first. first come first serve.

I took the right side of the room.

I unpacked my stuff, made my bed,hung a couple things up and just made it feel like home. when I was done I just put on music and took a nap.

*3 hours later*

I woke up to laughing outside. my roommate wasn't here yet so I got changed and decides to go get lunch. when I was just about to get to my car someone smacked me in the face with ...shavingcream?  " smackcam!" he laughed. I was not pleased. so I kicked him in the balls.

" kickcam" I mimicked him. I knew he was a guy too so I did it harder then I intended.

he was crying and whining on the concrete ground. his friends and I laughed.

" why did you do that little girl?" he whined.

" me little? tour the one on the ground whining and crying cause you got kicked unexpectedly!" he had a cocky grin " it was a joke" he said .

" yeah well I serve back whatever is dished" then I got serious. " who are you anyway?"

oh no what's going to happen next ?! who is he? what does he want? omg! the need to answer.