Chapter Ten

I'm back with another chapter. 

I'm happy that this book is growing and I want to thank everyone who is reading and voting on this. I want to thank the ghost readers as well! The thing about this big just excites me whenever I make a new chapter. Yes, my intention was on some kind of sexual thing between the reader and Jungkook. Yes, my intention was to make Jungkook the biggest fuck boy out there. My intention was to make him arrogant, cocky, cruel, hurtful, a player, a man-whore, and so on and forth. I want Jungkook to play the... mean card but also the soft card and that's what I like most about this book and of course Jungkook is gonna have feelings but he's rarely gonna show it.

I hope you like this idea abut Jungkook and the whole book!

if you don't It's fine because... I STILL LOVE YOU! I just want there to be Tea so it can be more interesting for you guys! <33

There is gonna be crazy things in this book and I can't wait to write it all because I've been reading tons of book and got so inspired.

Now, the song..:

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...

HAPPY READING!

--

"Pass me a cookie!" Taehyung pouts at you and whines like a child while putting his hands out for you to set the cookie on them.

When it comes to lunch Taehyung acts like a child trying to take your food. It's his favorite "Subject" in school. 

"Fineee." You trailed off and pass him the cookie that he's been begging for. Once he received it his smile lights up and he kind of jumps up and down on his seat.

You ate your food and smiled to yourself while doing so. 

"Oppa!" A voice yells across the room. Everyone's attention went on that girl who skipped down to the popular table. 

It was the same girl that was being fingered by Jungkook. Speaking of which she was skipping towards Jungkook. 

"Don't call me that," Jungkook mutters to her while furrowing his eyebrows. She pouts and sits down next to him while caressing his shoulder. 

"Oh, come on. If you loved me you would let me." She says while smiling at him innocently.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Of course I love you, baby." He kissed her forehead and she giggled. 

"Seulgi sure loves Jungkook's attention." Tae comments and you turned to look at him. "She seems, acts, and looks faker than her plastic surgeries. Even Barbie is quaking." 

Your mouth flew open and let out a big laugh. "Wow, Tae, I never knew you were so good at roasting." You complimented him and he smiles proudly.

Then you turned back to look at Jungkook and Seulgi. Surprisingly, he was staring back at you like a death glare. His features harden and he clenched his jaw just by staring at you. You felt scared under his gaze and quickly looked away avoiding his eyes.

As you looked back at Tae you saw someone walking up to you guys.

"Hello!" The person smiled happily as his dimples showed on his beautiful puffy cheeks. Tae turned around and his smile went wide.

"May I sit with you guys?" The black haired boy asks raising an eyebrow.

"YES!" Taehyung yells excitingly.

The guy sits down and smiles while closing his eyes but he opens them and sticks his hand out in front of you.

"Hey, guys!" He yells happily stook his hand out in front of you waiting for you to grab his hand and shake it. You looked at him and smiled while grabbing and shaking his hand.