How I got to Hell

I live a normal life covered in a world with normal people. All was good till I got bullied in my 7th grade class.By a girl named Sam and her boyfriend, Jason.It was because I have never wanted to be ugly. So I killed Jason and added a sin on my list. Then I killed Sam. Then my parents. Then my boyfriend. Then everyone around me. I went to jail for 16 years for murder. When I got out,I killed myself with a knife in the heart. A few hours later I feel burning crawling up my legs to my head. Then when I could open my eyes, I was in a city that had blood red skies,large buildings,bars,strip clubs. I felt like I was in Las Vegas all over again. I saw a billboard that said "Welcome To Hell You Whore" So I guess I was in Hell and I was thirsty for something. I step inside a bar that had legendary murderers,rapists,and even some people I never even heard before. When I get to the clerk, I see a man that looks like a spider. 4 arms,8 eyes,drinking whiskey. I sat next to him and he said "I never seen you before,are you new?" I paused for a few minutes then said in a sarcastic tone "I just got here from California. No problem here." Then he laughs and said "Really? I came from California too." I paused and looked at him in a wide eyed stare, " I was sarcastic bitch,but let's have it your way then."