1

hoseok ran a hand through his hair, chewing on his gum vigorously, flavorless, but kept him from pulling his eyes out. he had been working all night on security checks, not only in his main complex but all around seoul, busan, daegu, incheon, suwon, ilsan, and gwanju. he still had to the rest of the country to go. he groaned as his phone started to ring, knowing who it would be. but, he picked it up nonetheless and slid the little bar to the right, holding the phone to his ear.

"do you have the results for the security checks?" park jimin, his close friend and right hand man. hoseok loved the boy, strictly platonically, but in that moment, he wanted to shoot him. "this is the sixth fucking call. no, i don't all have the results. i will call you when i do." he quickly hung up and slammed his phone back onto his desk, not caring whether it had cracked or not.

"fuck this. fuck this." he hissed into his hands, rubbing them up and down his face. hoseok stood up and walked out of his office, and down stairs into the living hall, where he was met with his body guard, also a close friend, kim taehyung. "afternoon, sir." hoseok grunted in response to the boy, quickly shoving on his shoes, snatching his jacket off the coat hanger.

"where are you off to, sir?" taehyung walked over to the other male, tilting his head. "out. walking. be back soon." and with that, hoseok slammed the door shut and walked down the street to the gate in the front of his house. he explained to the booth man, and was buzzed out, thanking the man after. "jesus fuck, it's so nice out." hoseok looked up at the sky, chuckling softly at the moon. "so bright, so beautiful." he pulled out a small box from his pocket, and a lighter.

he walked into the city area, but not too deep. he blew took one last drag before dropping the bud and stepping on it. hoseok made his way to a small corner store, and went to the back for an a soda. he smiled, grabbing a sprite and some chips. he made his way up to the counter, ringing the small bell. "a-ah, just a second!" he heard some muffled noises before a boy walked up behind the counter. hoseok didn't know why, but he took a moment to notice the boys complexion.

soft doe eyes, long nose, slightly chubbed cheeks. and his lips, rosy and soft looking. the boy smiled after scanning all of the items, making eye contact with hoseok. "will that be all, mister?" hoseok blinked, looking around before grabbing another packet of gum. the boy smiled, his top teeth showing. hoseok felt the strong urge to hug the boy, and he didn't know why. "will that be all?" the boy giggled, and hoseok nodded. but then, stopped him. "wait-  can i have your name?"

the boy blinked, pointing to himself, a pink hue popping on his cheeks. "m-me?" hoseok nodded eagerly, giving the boy a warm smile. "oh- well i-i'm jungkook. jeon.. jungkook." hoseok nodded, and jungkook placed his items in a bag. "thank you for shopping!" hoseok replied with a small welcome, and made his way to the door. he stopped, and looked back at jeongguk. "oh, and jungkook?" said boy looked at him, tilting his head up. "you have a wonderful smile."

uwu