Chapter Two: Wands, Books, and Prank Candy

Chapter written by Crazy_Katy

The pathway in Diagon Alley was jammed packed with witches and wizards from all over the UK. Olivander's Wand Shop had a bunch of first year Hogwarts students pushing through the door, ready to get their first ever wands. Liam, Harry, and Niall were just a few a few of those 11 year olds waiting in the excruciating line. While waiting, everyone got to know the person next to them. 

"Hello, I'm Niall Horan," Niall sang in his Irish accent, shoving a piece of chocolate into his mouth. 

"Hello, I'm Harry Styles," he answered back with a huge grin on his face. The two shook hands and turned around to the boy behind them. He looked rather shy when Niall and Harry looked at him with smiles. "I'm Harry."

"And I'm Niall." Liam paused for a moment, taking in their kindness. 

"I-I'm Liam. Payne," Liam pushed out nervously. Both boys smiled at Liam and he smiled back. They then began to talk about all the things that they couldn't wait to see at Hogwarts. Of course, Liam had no idea what they were talking about, so he had to explain that he was born into a non magic family. Niall and Harry found that to be very interesting. Harry could half way relate to that, because his dad was a muggle, but his mum was a witch. Niall, not so much. He was a pure blood, so he has never had a muggle in his family.

The line started moving inch by inch. But it seemed like it was Harry's turn to get a wand very quickly. Mr. Olivander handed him a long, dark brown stick, with funky designs near the bottom. Styles gave it a flick, making the boxes behind the desk explode. Olivander told Harry to stand off to the side while Niall went to get his wand. But the same thing happened with him as well. Liam was terrified. What if he did the same thing? Was Mr. Olivander getting mad at the boys? He didn't want to get into any trouble or make anyone upset with him.

"Hello lad," he greeted Liam, handing him a possible wand.. Liam stood their dumbfounded. He had no idea what he was supposed to do with it..

"Well, give it a wave." And so he did, making the glass on the desk burst into a million pieces.

"I'm so sorry," Liam whispered.

"No matter, no matter." Mr. Olivander looked at the three boys standing next to each other. Why didn't the wands work for these three boys? They weren't Harry Potter... But then it hit him. There were two other boys with the same problem in the past two years. The three boys where the ones. Olivander rushed to the back of the store and brought back three wands. "One for each of you." All three boys pulled the wands out at the same time. Light soon appeared and a strange tone began playing in the  air.. These were the wands that belonged to them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, Fred, George, and Louis, go start getting your supplies. I'll be out helping Ronald with his school things. Percy... Where'd he go?" Molly Weasley scrambled, trying to make her way through the sea of people with her rather large family. Fred, George, and Louis were gone before they heard an answer.  The boys got their robes fitted and bought their books like they were supposed to. But on the way to each of the stores, they couldn't help but prank certain people. Running around like a bunch of five year olds, they started putting Canary Creams into drinks, Ton-Tongue Toffees on to plates, and other trick foods in front of innocent witches and wizards. It was all good fun, and that's exactly what everyone else thought. There were no hard feeling towards the pranks.. Actually, as the boys walked down to south Diagon Alley, all they could hear were laughs and chuckles echoing through the pathways. Louis watched as first years walked past him. There was one that really caught his eye. The first year was stuffing food of all sorts into his mouth, without making sure it was food. 

"Fred, George!" Louis shouted at the twins. They stopped dead in their tracks, turning towards their friend. Louis pointed at the blond boy who had stopped walking, but was still eating. All three boys smiled at each other and pulled out a Puking Pastille and a Nosebleed Nougat out of their briefcase. "Hey kid!" Louis screeched horribly. Niall flinched at the sound, looking at the boy who yelled. "You dropped these." Louis haded the boy the candy with a smile. 

"Thanks," Niall cocked his eye brow. Fred, George, and Louis stood back, watching the Irish boy inhale the trick candy. Within seconds Niall's face turned green and blood streamed from his nose. Fred was the first to start laughing, and surprisingly Niall was the second. After he had puked his brains out in a near by trash can, Niall chuckled at the fact that he fell for the Weasley's tricks. "I should have know.." Louis, George, and Fred highfived each other and patted Niall on the back as they left. 

"That was a good idea, Lou," George approved. The three still had smirks on their faces while they walked pasted stores and classmates. With an occational stop and chat with a friend from school, the 3rd years made it to Quality Quidditch Supplies in search for anything new that they could afford. And really, there was nothing their, but the browsed anyway.

"Ow!" some kid screeched when Louis bumped into him. When Lou turned around he was a fella with very short, dark, brown hair, and very deep, chocolate brown eyes. 

"I'm so sorry," Louis lied. "I'm Louis... What's your name?"

"Zayn.. Malik," Zayn scoffed, bending over to pick up his things. Louis rolled his eyes at Zayn's attitude, and pranced off. "It was a pleasure meeting you!" Zayn shouted sarcastically. This was a great way for the boys to start out their school year together... 

 AN::::::!!!!!!!!!::::::::!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the long wait for a short chapter. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!! live_love_laugh14 is writing the next chapter!! Rememeber to comment, vote, and fan!!

Lots of love,

      Crazy_Katy <3