Part 1

I was sitting on my bed scrolling aimlessly through my second Instagram account. I have my main, like every other teenager on the planet, and I have one where I post vidoes of my singing. Well, my voice. I make edits and record my voice over them rather than showing my face. I have a few origional songs. Anyways, I was just looking through my Instagram feed, and people were tagging me in a lot of things. I have 12000 followers. I guess you could say people like my voice. The main reason I made this account is because my best friend Elizabeth. I call her E because it's easier. I'm just lazy as fuck. My name is Nichole Williams, and she calls me Nickle. I don't mind when she does it, but if anyone else does, I'll cut your throat. Only E can call me that. Anyways, I was looking through my free and there were many many edits of my voice. Since people never saw my face, I saw a bunch of people requesting a face reveal. Yeah, I'd rather not. I have blue eyes, and light brown hair. My hair is literally down to my ass. I have to move it to keep from sitting on it. My hair and I have a love hate relationship.
I got a notification. "Maxnadharvey would like to send you a message" I clicked on the message. "Hey Nichole! I just wanted to tell You that your voice is absolutely amazing! -H"
I guess the H meant that it was Harvey. I decided to click on his profile. They have 1 million followers!! Apparently Max and Harvey are singing twins. I'll be honest, they're good, and hot.
"Thanks Harvey! You and Max are really good too! Which one is you and which is Max?"
He replied almost instantly.
"Harvey (me) is the one with highlights and longer hair. Max is the less attractive one with the hat."
"Wow really nice to your brother😂"
"Max and I have a love hate relationship😂"
"Wowwwww"
"Well I have to go but maybe we can talk later?"
"Sure!"
I deduced to be a stalker. I went on YouTube and watched a buck of videos that Max and Harvey posted. They're really funny and talented. I hope Harvey and I will be friends.