yoongi, the whipped dancer

where yoongi finds a young male dancing in the streets, and next thing Yoongi knows he's in his dance class crushing on him hard.

A/N: NOT EDITED DUE TO SCHOOL

Yoongi got out of his studio, extra early

Yoongi got out of his studio, extra early. Yoongi yawned as he stopped at a vending machine, seeing his favorite drink. Yoongi continued to walk through the city hearing the loud music that he tried to block out with his own music. Yoongi saw groups of people around someone, it was quite a large group of people and Yoongi got intrigued by it.

Yoongi walked through the crowd to not get in the front but enough to see what was happening. Yoongi sees a young man dancing in a little square that everyone circled around. The cute smile that formed on Yoongi's face as he saw the male have fun dancing and enjoying the attention.

"I've been practicing this one! I swear!" He said as he got in his position. His face turning serious before the first beat starts. Yoongi awed as he saw the male perfecting preform every move right and having so much emotion in his dancing.

The male walked near Yoongi as he widen his eyes slightly shivering in size to hope to not get noticed. The male was close to the cameras that were recording him. Sending kisses and cute smiles. Yoongi got up to see the male in front of his face, his eyes turned bright red as the male grinned and went back to the middle.

The music came to a stop, the male bowed down as everyone clapped. The male got a mic and announced.

"I do have a dancing class! So if you really want to learn from me and I really love helping people with their passion for dancing so if you have any questions please ask me!" The male announced as hands went up as fast as possible. Yoongi raises his hand and was expecting for him to get picked on for a long time.

"Yes you?" The male stared at Yoongi as he looked around to see if he was staring at someone else.

"Wh-What is your name?" Yoongi asked as the male grinned.

"It's Y/N. Nice to meet you." Y/N smiled as Yoongi nodded in understanding.

Next month, Yoongi found himself dancing, he had a loose outfit and some sneakers. Yoongi looked at the building checking if it was the right address. Yoongi had his bag strap over one of his shoulder. Yoongi opened the door to hear a ring set off, too bad he could barely hear himself as the music coming from the dance room was blasting over everything.

"Are you here the class?" The front desk staff asked as Yoongi nodded, writing down his name. The lady directed him to the locker room that was provided.

Yoongi sighed in disbelief as he realized what he got himself into, he's in a dancing class because of a crush. He put away his stuff grabbing his waterbottle and entering the dance class.

Yoongi closed the door and looked at you. You were dancing to a more seductive song and counting the steps in your head. You looked up snapping yourself out of deep focus. Yoongi stood at the entrance kind of at a trance of being the first one there.

"Oh class is in 10 minutes. I guess we have an early bird." You smiled as you grabbed your backpack and set out a binder. Yoongi had a gentle smile as he filled out the contact information.

"I feel I've seen you before. Did you go to any of my street shows?" You tilted your head as you stretched on the ground. Yoongi felt the ball in his throat as he broke eye contact with you.

"No I don't think so." Yoongi lying through his teeth as he smiled once again hoping you wouldn't remember him. You stretched as you offered Yoongi to join.

"So what made you into dancing?" You asked as you stretched your arms, Yoongi following your steps. Observing you through the mirror as you set out little groans as your muscles had been tight for days

"Uh. I've always wanted to dance. The dancers always seem free and move with the music, like as if they were one." Yoongi admites. Yes he did have a massive crush on you but dancing was also a bucket-list hobby.

"That's nice. I've always danced through a lot of tough times, whether I didn't have time to go to the studio I would just dance in my living room to release something even if it was only a little bit." You said as you walked over to Yoongi seeing him struggle with stretching. You walked behind him.

"You're too stiff, you need to relax." You softly said as Yoongi tenses up just from you saying that. Silence filled the air as all Yoongi could hear is you two sharing the same air.

People starting walking in as you two broke from the atmosphere, you let go of Yoongi and waved at the incoming students. Yoongi left red as a tomato, as he drank water to lower the heat on his face. You started teaching the class as everyone could keep up with you but Yoongi being in the back was struggling as it was hard to see your instructions. Yoongi sighed in frustration as he grumbled.

"The things I do for a cute boy." Yoongi sighed as the music repeat. I mean yes... Yoongi did pay a little bit more money to see you than he expected.

The song started blasting as Yoongi tried to keep up and counting his steps under his breath looking up to see you slightly from the rows of people. You had recommended that Yoongi came up a little because you never had anyone that far behind but he insisted that he was fine.

After the class was over you had gave a brief speech since it was the first class of the month and some of these people were new including Yoongi. You waved goodbye as they all slowly started to leave expect Yoongi. He saw people talk to you in admiration and others just saying goodbye. Yoongi grabbed his water bottle from the ground as he felt the mood shift, the room was empty and it was just you and Yoongi once again.

"So how was not seeing the entire class?" You chuckled as Yoongi looked up from his bag giving you a slight smile.

"I'm only joking, you can be more upfront if you want. The dancers don't bite. I will though." You winked as Yoongi widen his eyes as he lost grip of his water bottle spilling water all over the wooden floor.

"Oh god. I'm sorry. Did my flirting do that?" You felt a pressure of guilt on your shoulders. Yoongi looked up at the "flirting" part.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" You asked as Yoongi just released you turned into a complete shy person. Yoongi was deciding wether to stay silent and just laugh at what would you do or flirt back.

"It's okay. It's hard to focus when I see an angel." Yoongi said as he felt the deepest shade of red.

"Oh god that was horrible" Yoongi facepalmed himself in his head.

"So my dancer, would you like to go out on a date? Also I do remember you from that street dance. How could I forget your stuttering?" You smiled as Yoongi playfully hit you.

"You put me on the spot!"