(1) Back Ground Story

So the VkS got adopted at a young age Mal got adopted by Aurora and Philip at the age of 3 Evie by belle and beast at the age of 3 Jay and Carlos got adopted by cinderella and charming  jay was 4 Carlos 3 . in this story ben and Evie are related, Audrey and Mal are siblings by the way Audrey a real bitch to Mal , jay Carlos and chad are siblings not a good mix with chad they always get in fights and jay being the protective guy he is he always gets in fights with chad :) ;( the couples are kinda of difficult in the story the couples are also from like other shows like girl meets world and probably liv and maddie. I'm bout to introduce u guys to them here we go ( deep breaths)

BEN X MAL = BAL

AUDREY X BEN ;( = BEDREY 

JAY X LONNIE = JAYNNIE

CARLOS X JANE = JAARLOS 

DOUG X EVIE = DEVIE 

Mal is a daddy girl Audreys is a. mommy girls whick the whole idea of adopting Mal was basically A mixture of Phillip and the Council because they thought it would be good to bring over innocent ideas at first Queen Belle and King Adam did not want to do it then they fell in love with Evie and ben fell in love with her too.

right now some of the are 16 and some of them are 17. 

I'm going to start off with them in elementary school when there like eight and nine I guess there probably goin to be in third grade I guess we'll see.