Agilities x Reader

"Holy crap guys! That's our seventh win in a row!!! We are on a roll today." You cheered to your fans.
Streaming was new to you but your channel quickly grew. All your fan were very supportive and kind towards you. You promised one day that you would hug them all.
"Alright guys, let's go to another game. I have a great feeling about this one." You chuckled before queuing up for another match.
There was a long wait time and while you sat around you decided to answer some questions.
"Which Overwatch League team is my favorite? Hmm... probably the Valiant because Agilities is super adorable." You giggled.
Chat instant blew up and everyone started shipping you two.
"Oh chat stoooop. He would never go for a nerd like me."
Some people started started putting "LUL" in the chat while others commented how cute you were.
Just then, a match was brought up on your screen. And to your luck, Agilities was on your team.
You facepalmed and whispered, "Chat, why you do this. Why do you bully me so much. How dare you all. Who purposely put him in my game?"
You squinted at the camera before focusing on the computer screen.
"Hey guys." Agilities said.
"SUUUUH DUDES." Someone by the name "Spoonwarrior" screamed back.
"Dude, not so loud." You said before picking Ana.
"OH MY GOD ITS A GIRL." Spoonwarrior yelled. You rolled your eyes.
"Yes I'm a girl. Let's get past that and win the game."
The game went by pretty smoothly, until the enemy team managed to kill your whole team and capture the second point.
"Oof. They are good, but we got this." You said.
"Nah. We are gonna lose. We have a girl healing us who isn't doing her job. TRASH!" Spoonwarrior said.
You were about to defend yourself when Agilities said, "Hey dude. Shut up. She isn't the problem. You are. Stop jumping on the point without us, dumbass."
You blushed suddenly and chat went off on how Agilities was backing you up.
"T-thanks Brady." You softly said.
"No problem."
The game ended with a lose because Spoonwarrior wouldn't work with the team.
You sighed and exited the match. Within a second or two, a private message popped up from Agilities.
'Do you want to duo?'
You giggled and wiggled your eyebrows at the camera before replying with 'Hell yeah!'
Chat blew up once again and commented how cute you two were.
You joined his group and greeted him.
"Hey Brady. Ready to get some wins?"
"Of course. Maybe afterwards we can hang out? You are in LA right?"
You screamed and became a blushing mess.
"I would love to!!!" You replied before doing a small happy dance.
"Than it's a date."
Little did you know that Brady had seen a clip of you calling him adorable and he knew that you was the girl he was searching for.