Stress Relief

With a long and heavy sigh I drop my bag onto the floor, letting my exhausted body collapse onto the bed.

It's been a long and stressful day and I wanted nothing more than to shut my eyes and fall asleep for the next few years.

Not bothering to get up, I quickly undo my the belt around my waist, opening the zipper that keeps the piece of clothing on my body. With a swift movement I take them off, throwing them somewhere in the room.

My hands quickly undo the buttons of my shirt as well before getting rid of it, leaving me with nothing but my boxers on.

The soft feeling of the bedsheets surround me, and I shut my eyes at the comfortable feeling, cuddling myself into the blankets. They still smell like the man I share this bed with.

A small smile spreads across my face at the thought of him, and the things we did in this bed. Wholesome things most of the time. Cuddling and smashing pillows in each other's faces.

The other things would only turn me into a mess, so I try to concentrate on the soft sound of my breathing.

I hear the quiet sound of his voice. He's currently taking care of the cage of Kami and Karma, his Guinea pigs he brought with him when we moved together. It melts my heart, the way he talks to them.

Sleepily I turn on my stomach, sinking my face into the pillow. The red evening sun feels warm against the bare skin of my back, shining through the window and directly in my direction.

A sigh of peace slips past my lips, my tongue darting out to wet the dry, pink flesh that was still spread in a small smile.

The door opens and I turn my head to smile at the love of my life, my arms moving underneath the pillow to keep it close to my head.

"Comfortable?"

I nod, my smile turning into a slight smirk as I notice his eyes scanning me from head to toe.

"Join me."

He doesn't need to be told twice. With fast movements, he shuts the door behind him and gets rid of his clothes as well, my eyes following his fingers.

It is his turn to smirk at my starring, and I roll my eyes in a joking manner. He knows how easily it is for him to catch my attention, and he loves teasing me with it.

Teasing me with what is just so him.

Once he stripped down to his underwear as well, he jumps into the bed, causing the mattress to jump underneath us, the bed slightly screeching.

Instead of laying next to me, he places both of his arms on each sides next to my head, his exposed chest hovering just above my bare back, causing a shiver to run up and down my spine.

He clearly sees the reaction to the sudden closeness, and chuckles.

"Someone's needy."

I feel the heat creeping up my cheeks, leaving my face in a red shade.

"Not true. You know you have an effect on me."

It's the truth, he is very aware of what he does to me with the simplest of touches.

In the beginning of our relationship I felt awkward for the want I had for him, but by now I feel completely comfortable with expressing my need. Whenever and wherever.

We're still very experimental as to how far we can go until we reach our limits, but I very much enjoy testing the waters with him.

And judging by his reaction when we do so, he enjoys it as well.