Sleepy

This is gonna be a mess. A hot, sleepy mess.

-----

"Baby, sleep."

For the longest time now, I have been trying to get my boyfriend to sleep; but he refuses to.

I'm tired, my head hurts and I just want to fall asleep with him, but he thinks it's funny to be a little tease instead.

If I wasn't so tired myself, I would appreciate the way he tries to persuade me into staying up.

The way his lips keep trying to reach my neck, tho I'm brushing him off.

Mainly annoyed with the fact that my body doesn't care about sleep and visibly is screaming out to the man I love.

He isn't having it. His fingers are already underneath my shirt, ghosting over the skin right above the waistline of my boxers.

I don't have to look down to know how much that touch alone affects me.

Shutting my eyes, I let it happen. Enjoying his touch, his lips that I finally let have access to my neck.

I want it, and he knows it very well. But I also want sleep because my head is hurting and it's already late.

He notices the uncertainty in my rather tense posture and removes himself from me.

"Baby, if you don't wan-"

I shush him by pulling him down by the collar of his own shirt, capturing his lips with mine.

He groans into the kiss, clearly happy with the fact that I want him just as much as he wants me.

Before he can get his hands back on me tho, I push him away and onto his back, quickly following, placing myself in a way that allows me to straddle his left leg, my upper body hovering over his.

"If you don't want to go to sleep yourself, I will make you. Give you a little hand."

I grin at my own pun, my lips close to his ear so he can hear every sound I make, every word I plan to speak.

I'm happy to find him already more than aroused when I move my hand to the front of his boxers, restraining the quite impressive bulge begging for attention.

Oh, attention I will give him.

I grope his erection through the fabric, causing him to groan and tilt his head back.

A good reaction.

"Baby, your mind is such a dirty place if you're this hard already just by my presence alone."

He moans at my words, the pleasing sound causing my own erection to twitch noticeable.

Dirty talk, huh?

Encouraged by his reaction, I let my teeth graze his earlobe, my fingers creeping up to the waistband of his boxers before pulling them down with a skilled movement.

My position doesn't allow me to pull the piece of clothing down further than his upper thigh, but there's no need to do so anyways.

I can hear him taking a sharp inhale of breath once his member is exposed to the cold air of the room, my mouth already watering at the thought of what I was going to do.

Not wanting to waste a single second, I quickly wrap my hand around his length, feeling the pulsing against my fingers.

"You better know that I'm going to make you cum so hard that you'll pass out right after. So hard that your bones will almost hurt, your muscles being too exhausted to even move an inch. And all I need to achieve that is my hand and my dirty little mouth."