Chapter 18 - The Last Dance

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/55163

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Lindsey: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.04 - Memory Lane: In the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Katherine came face-to-face with Ashley, Alex and Elena.

Elena looked at Katherine in shock. "How do we look exactly alike?"

From 2.08 - Rose: In the abandoned house, Alex, Elena and Rose were talking.

Rose looked at Elena. "You're a Petrova Doppelganger." She looked at Alex. "And you're the Wraith. You're the keys to breaking the curse."

From 2.09 - Katerina: In the Salvatore Boarding House's library, everyone was talking.

"Klaus and Ingrid are the real deal," Rose told them.

"Who are they?" Nicola asked.

"Those two are part of the Originals," Kaylin answered. "They're legend."

"From the first generations of vampires," Cristian explained.

"The oldest vampires in the history of time are coming ater my and Liv's sisters?" Ashley asked.

From 2.08 - Rose: In the abandoned house, Elijah walked in.

Nicola: (voice over from 2.09 - Katerina) "Elijah."

Kaylin: (voice over from 2.09 - Katerina) "Part of the Originals."

From 2.15 - The Dinner Party: In the Gilbert Lake House, Elijah walked inside.

Justin, Cristian, Jack and Charlotte appeared behind Elijah, restraining him from behind.

Liv stepped out from hiding from behind the wall, driving the dagger into Elijah's heart.

Elijah became limp and lifeless in Justin, Cristian, Jack and Charlotte's arms, desiccating.

From 2.15 - The Dinner Party: In the basement cell of the Salvatore Boarding House, the group stood with Elijah's body.

"As long as we keep the dagger in there, then he stays dead," Nicola told them.

"Pretty much," Nathan answered.

From 2.17 - Know Thy Enemy: In the Martin apartment, the group was talking.

"Lindsey, are you sure you wanna do this?" Justin asked. "I mean, we're just suddenly pulling you into all this."

"My mother died," Lindsey explained. "Vampire. And I've been trying to pull myself together to move on. This seems like a good way to move on than any."

Charlotte looked at Bonnie. "So Lindsey's distantly related to you?" Bonnie and Lindsey nodded. "Makes sense that you're both martyrs willing to sacrifice everything to save others, then."

From 2.16 - The House Guest: In the Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Nathan, Justin, Jack, Charlotte, Cristian, Kaylin, Katherine, Stefan, Damon and Nicola were speaking.

"Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus and Ingrid, but he believed that if two witches could channel enough power, they wouldn't need one," Nicola told them.

From 2.17 - Know Thy Enemy: Outside the witch house, Bonnie and Lindsey closed their eyes, concentrating. The leaves raised from the ground, flying around them magically, the sky turning black, thunder crackling as the magical wind whipped everything around. Eliza laughed in surprise, looking around the wind blew through her, Bonnie and Lindsey's hair. Bonnie and Lindsey opened their eyes, the weather going back to the sunny, windless day.