(oneshot1) Shoping

Veronica's POV
Since I met the Heathers, people started to like me. It was weird; Heather Chandler was nicer to me than the other heathers, a little too nice. She invited to go shopping with her, and I had nothing else to do. I said I would— and that's were we are right now. In a fucking changing room of a 'Hot Topic' store. (I CoUldNt ThInK oF aNy OtHer StoRe) I turned around in a corner, not facing Heather while she changed. "Oh, cmon, Ronnie. We're both girls." I blushed. "S-So? THERES A THING CALLED BEING GAY, HEATHER." I almost screamed.
"Ronnie, are you gay?"
"Are you gay?"
"Uhm, yeah."
I turned around to she Heather, blushing.
"Then I guess I'll be gay." I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. "I'll wait out here, Come out once your done, okay?"
I walked towards the door, but got pinned by Heather on the wall. She kissed me, and after a few seconds I kissed back. I could feel her slipping off my skirt, and unbuttoning my shirt. "How about we do this later?" I said, placing a hand on her chest. "Of course." Heather said, kissing me softly again.
That was one hell of a shopping trip.

(Sorry it's so short. I'm not good at writing long fanfics. Next one will have bmc characters.)